Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
mertcancmrt
Greetings, Firstly, everyone's miraculous oil be blessed. I have a peugeot 1.4 hdi user in my car, there has been a crash coming from the engine for the last 2 weeks. When I turn left, the sound seems to decrease. Could the problem be with the steering pump? Thanks to everyone now.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
sonerkyl
May you be blessed by the lamp in mert. If you have found the problem, the bearings in the problem have started to deteriorate and may cause bigger problems in the future. Have the pump repaired as soon as possible so you don't have to spend more money.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
mertcancmrt
I inserted the pump into the pump, I thought it was from the gap in the pulley, I didn't guess the balls in it.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 4
Cyrus35
You can solve the problem with a bearing set and a new strap.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 5
mertcancmrt
I changed the apricot myself. As you said, if I put the bearings back and look at the bearings, the problem will be very good if you change the bearings and I was thinking about buying a new pump. Thank you for the information you provided in the meantime.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 6
Cyrus35
You're welcome Pomp is a pity The main problems the pump can create for you are obvious. Apart from these, it does not cause any trouble.

Steering stiffness
Voice work
The problem you are talking about crowing click is not from the steering pump. shock and noise caused by bearing motor and engine mounting blocks
08.05.2020 19:47 # 7
mertcancmrt
Thank you. It was very good that I learned them again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”