Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:06 # 1
Guests
my friends car 206 1.4 diesel. There is no problem in 3rd gear, but if I press the brake a little too much in the 4th and 5th gears, the steering wheel vibrates too much to hold with almost one hand. Why do you think the problem is?
08.05.2020 14:06 # 2
haruncoskun
if the discs bent my friend get past the lathe saves it or you have to change the discs the haruncosk 2009-10-20 22:23:18
08.05.2020 14:06 # 3
master
flickering when going fast: balance adjustment,
Flickering on the brake, warping on the disc, or the ball of the ball.
master 2009-10-20 22:53:38
08.05.2020 14:06 # 4
Guests
As you said, the brakes are trembling when you press the brake.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 5
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = karayipeugeot] As you said, the discs are shuddering the brake, so the disks will change, thank you for the information ... [/ QUOTE]
Maybe the lathe may also be a temporary solution, show it to a brakeist first, he guides you
08.05.2020 14:06 # 6
Kaya206
Turning a disc is not a healthy process. Because steels have a sudden process called heat treatment (especially in steel materials that are exposed to friction or require strength), there is a layer hardened on the surface of a brake disc. If there is no hard layer (it will not remain after turning), the disc will wear faster or become deformed. Therefore, it will not provide the required service and it is the FREN system in question. There are definitely our turning friends. They will even say that they did not have a problem. I already agree with them, however, the heat treatment has embroidered very much into the steel 2mm. When you turn 1mm of it (at least 0.5mm was previously worn), there is no more than 0.5mm depth as a solid zone. How long does this manage? I would say that you will give it to the lathe and put a new disk on it.
If the steering wheel is shaking too much (it is already) he won't save those discs on the lathe anyway.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 7
BurcUMUL
[QUOTE = Kaya206] Guys Turning a disc is not a healthy process. Because steels have a sudden process called heat treatment (especially in steel materials that are exposed to friction or require strength), there is a layer hardened on the surface of a brake disc. If there is no hard layer (it will not remain after turning), the disc will wear faster or become deformed. Therefore, it will not provide the required service and it is the FREN system in question. There are definitely our turning friends. They will even say that they did not have a problem. I already agree with them, however, the heat treatment has embroidered very much into the steel 2mm. When you turn 1mm of it (at least 0.5mm was previously worn), there is no more than 0.5mm depth as a solid zone. How long does this manage? I would say that you will give it to the lathe and put a new disk on it.
If the steering wheel is shaking too much (it is already) he won't save those discs on the lathe anyway.
[/ QUOTE]
I agree . It is better to be original, but there are very high quality 80-100 TL discs. I recommend you change it. BRAKE this often works more than the accelerator pedal.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 8
Guests
yes you are right cut out, n change the solution thank you for the information i will handle as soon as possible
08.05.2020 14:06 # 9
Kaya206

The original part is always better, but the supplier industry is known on the market, but spare parts that are as good as the original part can be found. for example for discs. I don't necessarily say plug it in, but I think it can be preferred if there is a lot of price difference.

08.05.2020 14:06 # 10
hasimayaz

In a slight destruction, the turning lathe may work, but of course we should not overdo it.

08.05.2020 14:06 # 11
IBRAHIM
HOW THE MASTER DISCS ARE HAPPENED IN THE WHEEL REMAINING SOME THERE IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS NO HOT COOL affects the brake pressure when I press the brake.
08.05.2020 14:06 # 12
haruncoskun
[QUOTE = İBRAHİM] HOW THE MASTER DISKS ARE REMAINED IN THE RIM THAT HAS NO NEED TO SAY SOMETHING, THERE ARE SOFTENING THE PROBLEM OF TITREME AT THE PRESS OF THE BRAKE [/ QUOTE]
it usually tends to come into contact with the heated disc
08.05.2020 14:06 # 13
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = Kaya206] Guys Turning a disc is not a healthy process. Because steels have a sudden process called heat treatment (especially in steel materials that are exposed to friction or require strength), there is a layer hardened on the surface of a brake disc. If there is no hard layer (it will not remain after turning), the disc will wear faster or become deformed. Therefore, it will not provide the required service and it is the FREN system in question. There are definitely our turning friends. They will even say that they did not have a problem. I already agree with them, however, the heat treatment has embroidered very much into the steel 2mm. When you turn 1mm of it (at least 0.5mm was previously worn), there is no more than 0.5mm depth as a solid zone. How long does this manage? I would say that you will give it to the lathe and put a new disk on it.
[/ QUOTE]
I agree to the end, my friend, if you need 100-200 TL more, it is not important.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”