Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering on rough road

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
02.07.2020 19:52 # 1
porteu
Hello friends. A few days ago I bought a 2009 207 1.6hdi Trendy vehicle. It exceeded my expectations in terms of comfort, but I have a question. The road is a bit rough as I enter the street of my house. The asphalt is patched all over. I cannot release the steering wheel while moving on this road, the steering wheel moves too much left and right (the vehicle turns to the direction the steering wheel is moving). Is this just a problem I'm having? I hope there is nothing to worry about.
02.07.2020 23:17 # 2
porteu
I wrote it in dozens of places, but no one knew or said the source of this problem. Is it something very specific?
03.07.2020 08:47 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I think there is a problem, sir. If there is a problem with the steering, I think it would be a problem on the normal road. If this is different with the tire sizes of your previous vehicles, such situations may be encountered.
05.07.2020 23:59 # 4
porteu
Thanks for the answer. I put the car under annual maintenance and they said the swings need to be changed. It changed, but nothing noticed. The master also said that everything is fine. Perhaps it is due to the tire size as you said.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”