Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering Oil Tank Empty

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:54 # 1
themurat54
Guys, I was checking the oil of the car recently. I saw that the steering oil tank was empty. I think the parts of the vehicle have leaked to the bottom right of the car. I myself bought oil from the oil and filled it.
I traveled about 100 km and there is no reduction in steering oil right now. There are those who say that felt is missing, but shouldn't it miss out on this 100 km road? Right now there is no hardening or sound in the steering wheel. Can anyone write what has happened or someone who has knowledge about this subject?
08.05.2020 19:54 # 2
sonerkyl
Check the records in my teacher hydraulic system. Of course, as you said, it would be permanent if it was leakage. I think check the connections tighten. I realized after my 206's record was loosened oil had drained.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 3
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Check the records in my teacher hydraulic system may be loose. Of course, as you said, it would be permanent if it was leakage. I think check the connections tighten. after my record 206 relaxed oil had drained, I noticed. [/ QUOTE]

In addition to the letter of Soner brother, I can say the following;
There is an oil sensor just below the air filter. On the aluminum pipe, its edges crack very weakly and leak oil. I even repaired a friend yesterday, looked at them, cut their cables, canceled them, I made a blind stopper on the pressure gauge. There is no diminution for now. As I said, look at the oil pressure sensor.

You can do the disassembly process carefully with a frogback .. (if the leak is from the sender)
Cyrus35 2016-07-12 14:21:09
08.05.2020 19:54 # 4
themurat54
Thank you guys for your answers. You told me as I can. However, my technical knowledge is not so good :) record, oil pressure sensor I don't know how they are destroyed.
I constantly check the oil level is normal and there is still no hardness and sound problem. Do you think if the oil does not drain, it will be a big problem for me. Could it mean that there is no oil leakage now, the mechanism is working normally.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”