Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering Oil Leak and Stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
11.07.2022 20:35 # 1
altuners
Hi guys,
The multimedia (sound, navigation, display, etc.) system of my 2013 model 508 Active sometimes works, sometimes does not. When I turn on the ignition and start the car, it tries to return the CD even though there is no CD in it. temporarily trying to eject the CD and the screen does not turn on. The radio does not work. It does it this way all the time while on the go. If anyone has encountered this situation before, I would appreciate it if anyone could give information about its repair or replacement. Thank you in advance to those who are interested.
12.08.2022 01:13 # 2
altuners
Dear friends, is there no one among us who has experience or ideas on this subject?
16.01.2023 16:14 # 3
traxformania
I've had similar problems, the best thing is to install an Android unit. I have been using it for about 7-8 years and I am very satisfied.
25.03.2023 17:29 # 4
altuners
I don't want to put something different on it so that it doesn't spoil its originality. There must be a place to fix this situation. If anyone has come across or has a solution suggestion, I would appreciate it if you let me know.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”