Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering hydraulic level

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:59 # 1
luridline
Hello,

How should the steering hydraulic level be? When the engine is hot and cold. When it was cold (when the outdoor temperature was around 40 degrees) was slightly above max, should I reduce it?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 2
HasGur
[QUOTE = luridl to]
Hello,

How should the steering hydraulic level be? When the engine is hot and cold. When it was cold (when the outdoor temperature was around 40 degrees) was slightly above max, should I reduce it?
[/ QUOTE]

While the oil is cold, it should not be below the MIN line. It is normal for the level to increase after use. In order to make a healthy assessment, the parked place must be flat and the steering wheel must be left straight after the steering wheel has been made right and left without stopping the engine. The level is checked when the oil temperature is equal to the ambient temperature (for example, before starting in the morning). To increase service speed Some vehicles are marked with 2 min min max, hot and cold. If so, the level can be checked at all times.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 3
luridline
When the engine is cold, 1 mm above the second max mark. I think it would be healthier to take some amount with a syringe.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”