Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

steering hydraulic hose exploded ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
mahmutbasaran
& Nbsp; & Nbsp; Good evening to all of you guys;
While I came home from work this evening, the smell of burnt oil started to emerge from the hood at first, but at the first moment, I saw that the plastic part of the steering hydraulic hose that passed in front of the monifold burned when I stopped the car and opened the hood. hydraulic oil washed & nbsp; "Clap" & nbsp; of course, I called my master and gave me the necessary information and it was done enough to go to the shop now He suggested that the original one he said can be done with the same pipe press since it is very expensive in terms of price, and I would like to have it done. Would you be healthy?
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
mev347
First of all, I guess in the forum, I guess a friend's car was on fire because of this reason and it was hard to deflate. If it is a job, I would say do not cause larger expenses.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
mahmutbasaran
[QUOTE = mev347] First of all, I guess in the forum, I guess a friend's car was on fire because of this reason and it was hard to deflate. The steering pump hoses can get oil. I would say, do not lead to bigger expenses if it is a scavenging business. It is known that the section is made of metal so the part will be heated ....
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
mev347

of course a logical description there is why it is plastic ... the vehicle that catches fire because of the steering hydraulic hose as shown in the picture.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
mahmutbasaran
[QUOTE = mev347]
< br /> of course there is a logical explanation of why it is plastic ... the vehicle that got a fire because of the steering hydraulic hose is as seen in the picture.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
mahmutbasaran
The residents of the forum bought my vehicle from the service tonight, my master said that the pressed part, which has changed the z-track and the apricot, will not cause any problems, but the engine is all over the oil ....
08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
serkan719
Get well soon.
Wash it well with hot water.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
mahmutbasaran
[QUOTE = serkan719] get past.
Wash it well with hot water. [/ QUOTE] thank you ...
The master of washing does not look very hot, there is an electronic part, I can not oxidize me, but I do not want anything at once
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”