Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering hardening

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
Guests
Coming from the basement today, the bafa lake is going 90 km in the bends at a speed of 90 km once in the bend once the steering wheel hardened a little hard, it was fixed when it turned a little strong 10 months ago did it a couple of times later did not do it today.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
mabolla
Could it be interesting, related to steering fluid?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
Guests
I looked at the hydraulics, if the full pump breaks, why would it be done once, it would be strange.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
mabolla
I hope it is not a pump, it is a very expensive piece as far as I know.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
Guests
okay
08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
Guests

How can I not leave the steering support system of the 307s exactly? If the hydraulic pump is driven by the electric motor, I would say that the electric motor may occasionally be deactivated. I say this based on a situation I encountered in 407. When you were going on the road in 407, you were looking like a steering wheel was getting tired. meger malfunction. The electric motor that starts this pump sometimes stops and runs sometimes with a blow on the road. It has improved with its replacement. I do not know the steering support system in 307s as I am saying ...

08.05.2020 14:52 # 7
Guests
When the shuttle said that the electric motor was on the long road, it happened once. Bidet had been 10 months ago, it got hardened. It was fixed before 1 second. What was the price of the motor you said?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 8
Guests
I don't know the price, but it's not cheap
08.05.2020 14:52 # 9
dnzalkn
Steering stiffening is not a problem at 307, but at high speeds, the steering gets stiff gradually.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 10
oguzhan29
the problem you said my friend had my old car in berlingo while the steering wheel stood as if it was a hydraulic butt butt it was getting better then I do not know why I have a look at it.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 11
Guests
My 206's steering wheel is very hard, I always turn it hard with 2 hands.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 12
furkan
On the way I had done a couple of times in my vehicle, the repairman said that he makes the brain from time to time, said it was okay
08.05.2020 14:52 # 13
emredeniz
I did the same thing to me once ... I looked at it, it blew one by one ... If the brake error also gives me the look of the tires, maybe it is because of it, the president ... I inflated the tire, I continued on my way ... I was on the bend with the same speeds in my mind. it gives malfunction and worsens the steering .. it writes the same thing in the user's manual ..

I can say it, I can say it, but you can check it out, my dad .. Regards .. :))
08.05.2020 14:52 # 14
cihanozcelik
I have to revive the subject ..
When I bought it, the dissection was like a feather ... 7 years have passed since the steering wheel got a little heavy ... like a truck trailer on a long road (I'm talking about bmc :)) I press 190 but it gives confidence my rectum .. but it stays a bit stiff at low speeds .. not like a feather .. what could be the reason for this?
I am waiting for your valuable comments ..
08.05.2020 14:52 # 15
sonerkyl
Now your steering oil needs to be renewed. Also effective for rod rod and rod heads.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 16
sozuak
Shock absorber bearings also get water and rust over time, making it harder. It would be good if you change the steering fluid, it will lose its properties over time. Since the shock absorber bearing replacement is very troublesome, many masters do not change unless they make a sound. but be sure to enjoy it when you change it.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 17
forswinner
When it travels on the road, it usually happens when the vehicle is disconnected from power or the steering fluid loses its feature. However, there is usually such a chronic malfunction in eps steering systems, it gets better when the ignition is turned off and on.

In this article, they talked about this issue in detail.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 18
ismailkaya
It is caused by steering oil, causing air inside the pump. I also suggest that you turn the steering wheel only when your car is started. If the pump is defective, the steering pump is being repaired. Note: Do not be fooled by the masters who say that the pump is defective.
31.12.2021 17:07 # 19
Sedat Mural
Friends
I've read all the headlines about the steering wheel stiffness, but it didn't match the problem that occurred in my vehicle. My vehicle is 2005 Model 307 1.6HDI Engine. Since I bought the vehicle, there has been no problem with the steering wheel in summer and hot weather. But when the weather gets cold, especially when the temperature drops to around 0 degrees, the steering system is disabled and it is like a log and almost does not turn. In this case, sometimes it gets better when you turn the vehicle off and on, and sometimes it doesn't work.
As I said, there is no problem with the steering wheel in summer and hot weather and it works perfectly. This situation has been going on for about 2/3 years.
I would be very grateful if you have experienced this type of malfunction or if you could help me on how to proceed. Thank you in advance. It's been a bit long. I'm sorry
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”