Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering hardening

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:10 # 1
206cc57
Hello, I made the engine as a result of the timing break. After I received my car, I noticed that the steering wheel got stiff compared to the old one, I made 400 km, now the steering wheel turns back to its original state, then it hardens again, it becomes harder to turn it when parking and when I slow down too much ..
As the vehicle was loaded into the tow tractor and pushed into the mechanic, the steering wheel was turned with lever power, was that harmful for the pump?
And when the engine is built, master steering hyd. the steering fluid could have aired? thanks.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 2
sezar206
I was doing the same problem for me sometime.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 3
206cc57
very costly in the steering pump. At the authorized service, they change the hose of the pump around 1000 TL.
08.05.2020 19:10 # 4
ismailkaya
If you turn the steering wheel right and left before the vehicle starts, there is a hole in the cover where you put the steering oil, and there may be air in the steering pump. holding the tire, not the steering wheel, then I knocked the car off the hanger, I said, let me throw a lap, but the steering wheel was very hard, when we looked at the hood, I saw that it threw the oil through the cover, then we put the car on the hanger again, this time, we run it, we made it from the tires of the vehicle, we made the right fast, we made the right fast I don't know how you can fix it
08.05.2020 19:10 # 5
206cc57
hello, as I use it, the steering wheel has turned into old, I can turn it with a soft one-handed rat, as I said, I guess it made air, and when I added oil, it tightened well, Thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”