Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

steering gap

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
206 ersan
friends, there is a little gap at the steering wheel of my vehicle, normally there is not much harm, but when it is necessary to speed, it is dangerous. Did you have any idea how much it would cost to mention something like ball or gear?
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
Oguzhn
I will animate the subject. about 2 weeks ago I bought 2004 model peugeot 307 1.4. I showed the vehicle to the service, said the maintenance was newly done, the master drove, came, said the car did not have a problem. Now, while driving, there is a slight escape from the steering wheel, and it travels at short intervals. I expect your support for friends who know such an event or those who know and understand the problem ..
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
ahmetbedir
I have 308 bumps from the front, the sound is coming from the front master, the steering box is broken first, we made it to 250 liras, 1 hour work turned to the lathe, the tactic was still coming, there was no change, the amatisors were dismantled. There is no sound, but when it goes over 110, there is little gap in the steering wheel beforehand. So just take it to the bio repairing pejo, take it to your car or to the workshop.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”