Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering fluid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:44 # 1
sezar206
Slm guys, it wasn't like this before. There have been troubles for two days. No problem when the engine is cold in the morning. But when the engine is warm, the steering is like a pile. I turn it with two hands where it stands. No trouble while the vehicle is in motion. If I give a little gas while the vehicle is stationary, the steering wheel turns more easily. And when I make the car full right or full left, it presses the gas synchronously with the gas, and the rotation is interrupted. What should I do to the press?
08.05.2020 18:44 # 2
simirnoffredbull
I am a follower of this problem, I have the same problem
08.05.2020 18:44 # 3
suppor
I can rotate it with one hand, but again it is hard
08.05.2020 18:44 # 4
eguet
I have the same, it turns back to the steering wheel in 15-20 seconds after the first run. It has been 3-4 months.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 5
sezar206
[QUOTE = eguet] I have the same, it turns back to the steering wheel in 15-20 seconds after the first run. It has been 3-4 months in the pump.
[/ QUOTE]

Did you change the pump to zero, brother.

I think it was tight on our balls. Let me explain the event as follows. I had no problems until two years ago. Then one day my car started to meow like a cat. I went to the master, the tensioner ball will change. We said ok, changed the ball, the sound is the same, by the way, the master is looking at me. I am willing if the fagot master decreases, the voice is the same. Anyway, our solid ball has changed, master. Then we looked at the other ball, this is the one said. We put the intact ball back in its place, and put the ball I bought from the particle in place of the broken ball. Since the particle would not take the ball back, we replaced the ball we bought in place of the broken ball and adjusted the tensioner. After this incident, the steering was gone, the sound was cut, but when the steering wheel warmed up, it started to harden when it was left and left, and it started to rotate. After a while, it improved and there was no problem. But when you pushed the steering wheel right or left to the left, a crowing sounded as the gas returned to the pressure. I used it without any trouble, it was not a problem. In the summer, someone used it for two or three days, and in the case of right and left, he broke the ball again. We changed the ball again, but the places of the balls were thoroughly mixed. It was close to a year again, and at that moment the erection event started again.
It's been a little long, but why is that :) I think we can generate ideas based on this.

08.05.2020 18:44 # 6
sezar206
Does anyone have the picture of the arrangement of the steering pump and those balls, or do you know the names of the balls from top to bottom? I guess I should start from here. First I need to refresh the right balls in the right order.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 7
simirnoffredbull
Remember that the steering of the pejos is normally harsh because there is no hydraulic, electrical support. Even if there is no malfunction, you will not perceive it as if it was there. Also, I tried it in another 307s and looked at them.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 8
okan77
On the contrary, the peugeot uses an electric-assisted steering system ... This is why it sounds from the steering pump, especially in the 307s ... When it is done right and left (it is recommended not to be done), it is easily observed that the sound increases due to strain.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 9
eguet
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] [QUOTE = eguet] is exactly what I have. It turns back to the steering wheel in 15-20 seconds after the first run. It has been 3-4 months.
[/ QUOTE]

Did you change the pump to zero, brother.

I think it was tight on our balls. Let me explain the event as follows. I had no problems until two years ago. Then one day my car started to meow like a cat. I went to the master, the tensioner ball will change. We said ok, changed the ball, the sound is the same, by the way, the master is looking at me. I am willing if the fagot master decreases, the voice is the same. Anyway, our solid ball has changed, master. Then we looked at the other ball, this is the one said. We put the intact ball back in its place, and put the ball I bought from the particle in place of the broken ball. Since the particle would not take the ball back, we replaced the ball we bought in place of the broken ball and adjusted the tensioner. After this incident, the steering was gone, the sound was cut, but when the steering wheel warmed up, it started to harden when it was left and left, and it started to rotate. After a while, it improved and there was no problem. But when you pushed the steering wheel right or left to the left, a crowing sounded as the gas returned to the pressure. I used it without any trouble, it was not a problem. In the summer, someone used it for two or three days, and in the case of right and left, he broke the ball again. We changed the ball again, but the places of the balls were thoroughly mixed. It was close to a year again, and at that moment the erection event started again.
It's been a little long, but why is that :) I think we can generate ideas based on this.

[/ QUOTE]

just like it was zero then it was okay now it is distressed again when the right or left is left, the sound continues until the speed falls, sometimes the different buzzing sound I do not force me the steering wheel, but we always have a job if there will be a split Ouch
08.05.2020 18:44 # 10
DreamTeather
I had a problem with the hydraulic pump. The master is definitely leaking oil to the electronic part etc. Nice problem was not from him but :) seriously, the electronic part of the pump was filled with oil. If you turn on the pump, have it checked, not that this is the problem that I wrote.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 11
sezar206
Our pumps are not electric. Yours electric hydraulics for sure. I noticed that there is too much oil in the pump today. I adjusted the oil in the pump to 70% filling rate according to the cubicle, I tried the house as if it was a little relaxed, but it will be obvious when the engine warms.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 12
Efe-Pojo
How's the 207 steering? it turns with one finger while it stops but it hardens when it accelerates is this a reason why it is electric? and if it is electric, does it still have a hydraulic pump?
08.05.2020 18:44 # 13
35CUK97
Power steering should never turn completely. Otherwise, it will explode the oil. Always use atf oil, do not make a full turn. Leave 1 outside even if there is a zero tool
08.05.2020 18:44 # 14
kral_muco
Does anyone know the location of the 207 steering hydraulic oil reservoir?
08.05.2020 18:44 # 15
sezar206
I know your pejoes are always there, not on the left-hand side of the engine. The cover is also on the top of the pump.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”