Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

steering does not collect itself

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:04 # 1
Guests
Hello friends, I hope I can have a preliminary information about my problem without going to the mechanic.

Vehicle: Peugeot 206 2002 petrol

Problem: I heard a sound coming from the front of my vehicle once in a while, I went to the service right left front swing was broken they said the price was 800 odd. I had a special service that I changed the timing before, I went there. there, they changed it to 195 lira and they lost gearbox oil, and they said it was 30 lira, they added it (I don't know what it is and how they look and understand. Anyway, the vehicle I bought is no good, I don't even know about it, but the steering is much smoother than before and now it turns 1.5 laps when it turns 1 turn. But after the curves, the slow speed steering almost does not collect itself, but if I am a little fast , maybe it will collect as fast as half of the old one. I used to hold it slowly with my hand so that it would gather slowly. I asked him why I went again, there is a gap in the steering box. When I said collectively, the front side is broken, it is obvious that it is not obvious. spike is a problem in a slightly distorted part of the road, as if the car was skidding as if it were passing over the marbles, which is because the steering wheel was not picked up or was it soft? is it normal that i'm not used to it because i used to use it hard? Can I avoid collecting or distributing the vehicle on a bad road if I have rot-balance? Well, the last thing is that I do not know if I had any problems anymore, but I do not know, but I started to pile up on the slope that I climbed like crazy in the 2nd gear. If there is a master you can recommend especially about steering collection, you can write it in Istanbul. Those who help the writers are already endless thanks. I'm so overwhelmed, I'm sorry to write long ...
08.05.2020 14:04 # 2
GokhaN
I guess that there may be a problem with the steering wheel gaiter or box in the steering problem. I would like to help you with other problems, but I do not know exactly, our other friends will convey what you know.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 3
Guests
thank you, but the front swings were so beautiful before they changed, but when the front was straightened as it said, it only made me realize what it was about: S
08.05.2020 14:04 # 4
peugeotefe
If you change the swings, it will be possible to change the swings. when the swing is broken: I think your D problem will be fixed
08.05.2020 14:04 # 5
Guests
what is preset adjustment? What does it include?
08.05.2020 14:04 # 6
peugeotefe
yes we called rot and balance
08.05.2020 14:04 # 7
hasimayaz
According to the price, the sub-industry swing has been installed. It is normal. Put your vehicle on balance balance. Tell the Rotcu that the towers might have bent over time. You can insert it into the press for 20 - 30 TL and fix it.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 8
Guests
Friends my car is back :) rot balance solved all my problems. So we can no longer trust a master. The reason why the steering wheel does not pick me up and is so soft is that there is very little space in the steering box so that it feels and shakes all the disruption of the road while on the road. I had a tie rod balance, it got a little harder as before, the steering wheel was restored, I didn't feel any space in the steering box as well as its attachment. The rot balancer said that if it changed for the first rot, you should first have a rot balance. So that place we trust doesn't even know this ...
thanks everyone...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”