Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering collection problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
yenice
hello.

206 1.4 HDI 2004 I felt a steering problem today. When I made the turn, I stepped a bit hard, left the steering wheel, and we were going on the sidewalk. When I understood the total, I gave little support. There is a small addition problem.

there is also a right pull problem. I entered the new rod balance. it is laser, but I got normal. We made the front wheels on the right and left and the pull was not gone.

Could this addition problem and the right pull problem be caused by the same reason? They said about the steering problem in the forum from the axles, but the axles are also 600 pounds.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
ufuk91
I do not know the problem of collecting, but my brother, I say the problem of pulling as a rim change-wheel change-rot balancing and a lot of things I can not count, whether one of the masters tightened the screw next to the wheel and the problem of pulling was eliminated, the money he wanted was 10 lira. can you laugh, cry, I spent up to 2000 lira just because this pulling problem goes away, the man got into the car, the brother got loose, said that he got down, tightened the screw down, the problem was resolved .... do you control everything on the left of the front wheels right?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”