Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steering As if Locked While Parking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
sukur
Friends I wrote before that there was a great charm on my steering wheel turning right and left. We could not get it because of financial impossibility and the problem is not known exactly. Though our sponsor Efe said he had a Steering Pump then. If he sees it now he will be angry with me again. As we said it was my brother but :) Something different happened today and I thought the steering wheel suddenly locked while parking my car. He got so hard. I struggled with both hands, I was able to park by turning. So I think I have come to the last point of this problem. Is there anyone living before? Do you think I should get in my car tomorrow? If Efe master sees my message, I would like to ask him a question, apologizing to everyone: "If this is the last point of the steering pump problem, is it possible to do something in installments? Thank god 2011-02-23 00:09:29
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
haruncoskun
If the vehicle is 106, the kango is the steering pump, I guess I had the same problem, I got the output of the kango pump.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
sukur
Yes, 106 master cars. It was an Electric Steering Pump. Let us ask Efe Usta if we find him. Because he pulled the price of 300 liras.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”