Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steam from the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:53 # 1
mrtttt53
Hello friends, when I went to the industry to look at the air conditioner recently, when we opened the hood, we saw that the engine itself came out with light smoke from the side near the right fender.
The engine was very hot, I did not have any problems such as oil reduction, water reduction, I did not experience a problem such as mixing water to oil.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Steam is normal if the engine is hot or cold, or if you have entered washing. I don't know the other kind
08.05.2020 19:53 # 3
mrtttt53
No brother, not washing, the engine was 30 35 degrees in hot weather last week, only when we opened the hood.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 4
sonerkyl
it may happen if the axle bellows tears and the grease inside it comes to the engine. may happen if the gearbox is missing from the axle seals. look under my vehicle
08.05.2020 19:53 # 5
mrtttt53
Frankly, it doesn't come from the bottom. I get upset 😄 The oil sweats on the motor under the enclosure and the enclosure that I saw while on the lift. It doesn't drip where I stop, but there are places where oil is missing.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 6
samet206
In the first message, you said that there is no water shortage in the oil, but according to what you wrote later, if there are oil leaks in the vehicle, there may be smoke cause, whatever the reason is, it is not a joke. I mean, be careful with the burning cars, be careful.
08.05.2020 19:53 # 7
mrtttt53
There is no decrease in the bar and the boxes when opening the contact.It only has slow kidnappings in the form of sweating.You know the problem is not over when the car is old.
Already with the maintenance of the engine, the turbo needs maintenance, even though it does not explode yet, it says that I am going by singing.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”