Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Steam comes from 206 hoods and I have a question :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
Pembe206
Hi friends, I have 206 vehicles that I have been using for 7-8 months. When I was buying, I did not show the master or something, I was in a hurry. I asked a few people, they said you have no hood protection, where can I get it or would it be a problem if I use it? My second question is, I want to have my car checked out completely. What should I look for, because what I have lacking, sometimes they can take me too much because I am a woman. Thank you in advance. Pembe206 2017-12-09 17:48:03
08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, welcome to us. I wish to use your vehicle without any accident. steam escaping from the hood is like normal peugeot engines like hot running, no problem. There should not be enough water and oil shortage. When it comes to maintenance, if you take the parts yourself and make the maintenance, the masters do not live the parts prices high, you can know that only the workmanship is done by giving more proper maintenance.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
Pembe206
Thank you so I can show it to the master and find out what's up, what's not, right?
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Pink206] Thank you so I can show it to the master and find out what's up and what, right? [/ QUOTE]

If there is someone familiar around you, show them to them first. If you go to the master, they will miss the end of the rope again.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
Welcome to us, in rainy weather Steam comes out of my hood, no problem. I recommend you go to the master with someone who understands the job. Pleasant forums
08.05.2020 20:40 # 6
talip206
When the first time I bought it, when it rained lightly, I looked to the right to see if the car was burning :) If you go to the master and look at what the car is missing, they change the parts that will not change, even the parts that will not change. They may not even change it and change it.
The important ones are the following. Oil, antifreeze, air filter, when the pollen filter changed. If not, replace it.
When the timing belt has changed, you can call and ask the former owner. This is an important thing.
Other than that, the rest is understood in case of failure. Go to the industry with someone who knows absolutely. If you go, do not say that the car is yours. If you do not meet a good master, they will scare you and incur expenses. (If you do not make a noise from the shur, the engine will lock, you can crash, the engine will burn, etc.)
talip206 2017-12-10 16:11:30
08.05.2020 20:40 # 7
eran
[QUOTE = Pink206] Thank you so I can show it to the master and find out what's up and what, right? [/ QUOTE]

Now like this, don't go to a random master. I distinguish our masters who do their job well and properly, but everyone in the industry is chasing each other. Consult someone from your neighborhood, go to a master through them and get complete care.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 8
x571
[QUOTE = Pink206] Hello friends, I have 206 vehicles that I have been using for 7-8 months, I did not show it to the master or something. I asked a few people, they said you have no hood protection, where can I get it or would it be a problem if I use it? My second question is, I want to have my car looked at completely, what should I look at because it is missing, sometimes they can take me too much because I am a woman. Thank you in advance. [/ QUOTE]

Americans have a word; if it works, don't tamper. If there is no fault code, everything is fine. When it is time to change the engine oil, the oil filters take the original spark plug original and replace it. Do not remove one of the front tires, look at the lining and the condition of the disc. If he was not going to take 20 thousand km, he changed it while he was ready. There is nothing else to do. these are routine maintenance. investigate well, go to a proper mechanic. If you say I do not know at all, go to the service.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 9
maximusti
it is quite normal, steam comes out in my car especially in rainy weather,
Some people said that there was smoke coming from the engine.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”