Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Stay on the exam also

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:16 # 1
x571
1- I was left without examination on the grounds that the plate does not meet the standards. Where do I need to remove the plate? How many liras does the removal take? Do I remove the plate while going? Should I install the plate or do something like the body shop? How much is the assembly process cost?
2- This is the last day of the exhaust inspection. I will get it out, but if I have it done 10-15 days late, would it be like an automatic penalty? The vehicle will mostly lie in the garden.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 2
sonerkyl
1-plate works were given to notaries, hodja. You go to the notary with the tweed paper and apply for a new plate printing. It gives the necessary information to the notaries. There is a fee of 68 TL.
2-There is nothing like automatic penalty process, only if you get caught in dialing, there is a joke, so I think don't be late.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1-plate works were all given to notaries, hodja. You go to the notary with the tweed paper and apply for a new plate printing. It gives the necessary information to the notaries. There is a fee of 68 TL.
2-There is nothing like automatic penalty process, only if you get caught in dialing, there is a joke, so I think don't be late.
[/ QUOTE]

thanks. Do you know who is doing the dismantling and mounting work?
x571 2019-07-01 16:21:21
08.05.2020 21:16 # 4
sonerkyl
I think the old plate is taking the printing place, I don't remember exactly. they will inform you when notore is gone. In addition, you can attach the plate yourself. dyson silicone forehead sticks from the black one. Smile
08.05.2020 21:16 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = x571]
1- I was left without examination on the grounds that the plate does not meet the standards. Where do I need to remove the plate? How many liras does the removal take? Do I remove the plate while going? Should I install the plate or do something like the body shop? How much is the assembly process cost?
2- This is the last day of the exhaust inspection. I will get it out, but if I have it done 10-15 days late, would it be like an automatic penalty? The vehicle will mostly lie in the garden.
[/ QUOTE]

1.If you are away from the plate, you are going to the office plate press with the examination paper and old plates. You give the old plates, they print the new one in half an hour. No need to deal with notary public safety. 2 plates cost around 48 lira. We did it 3 weeks ago.
I think buy a plate and make your own. There are recorders in the place where you buy the plate, they want a little high price. You can get it from the spare part. You can assemble it yourself.
2. If you don't use it for exhaust then you can get it done. I forgot 3 3 4 months late. but if you get caught the punishment is very high. Around 2000 pounds are written by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
talip206 2019-07-02 13:41:16
08.05.2020 21:16 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = x571]
[/ QUOTE]

1.If you are away from the plate, you are going to the office plate press with the examination paper and old plates. You give the old plates, they print the new one in half an hour. No need to deal with notary public safety. 2 plates cost around 48 lira. We did it 3 weeks ago.
I think buy a plate and make your own. There are recorders in the place where you buy the plate, they want a little high price. You can get it from the spare part. You can assemble it yourself.
2. If you don't use it for exhaust then you can get it done. I forgot 3 3 4 months late. but if you get caught the punishment is very high. Around 2000 pounds are written by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
[/ QUOTE]

I had the exhaust in a special place today. It is an application to be completely colpa. The guys are not dealing with bass up to 3 thousand cycles like tweed. vehicle is idling.

The plate was glued with black silicone at the time, first we need to disassemble it. If the plate also made sense, let me look at its assembly. We used to get it from alibaba, but the guys cut it too.

something like that would be enough, right? there is no good or bad

x571 2019-07-02 18:10:51
08.05.2020 21:16 # 7
talip206
No worse, my teacher, all the same plastic. But the best way is to apply silicone to this plate, then squeeze silicone between them and then attach the plate. Thus, the risk of falling is eliminated.
If the plate is screwed in one and the other is normal, you don't need to replace the two plates. If one has screws, replace the one. Don't waste your time.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 8
muktezuna
I had the same problem and even the app went smoothly with the license plate (embossing) and the traffic police turned 400 TL.
08.05.2020 21:16 # 9
x571
[QUOTE = muktezuna] I had the same problem, and even when I asked the reason that the app (trouble) and the traffic police turned it smoothly, they applied 400 TL punishment, and the camera could not read these plates in 15 days while passing through the box office [/ QUOTE]

Completely story. They write quota filling, pocket filling. Especially those examinations are full money traps. One day I did not get anything decent. We made up money. No lpg spiral unscrew, no plate wiper broom or something.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”