Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Starting vehicle does not work.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
xena62
Hello there. My car 2005 model 1.4 x-Deisgn gasoline 206. I did some research and came to the conclusion that it might have a starter motor. But I don't know where the starter motor is. I made a video and saw that the oil started to leak out of the starter pressure. And in this video, one of the cables of the bottom sensor was intentionally disconnected. If anyone has an idea, can they enlighten? Why might that sensor's cable be disconnected and what is the part of that oil that came out?

08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
omerb
hello old man

The oil filter you showed in the picture. It is not normal for oil to come from it. There is a sealing gasket there. Unfortunately, they can't fit it properly, and it's leaking oil, or that key-head cap is loose.
If it drains a lot, try a little tightening. Watch out, it's a piece of plastic. You breakage. Show it to a workshop if it continues to flow. If oil change time has come, replace filter oil etc.

The one below it is the oil sensor, I think. Sensor that warns when the car's oil is low. I don't know why the cable was unplugged. Does your vehicle give an oil warning?

The only thing to do for the starter is to go to a good electrician.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
xena62
Thank you for the information. It does not give any errors. I bought the vehicle 3 months ago. They cut the cable of the sensor and disabled it, so that it would not fail. They may have been pooped so that there are no problems selling. I guess it didn't matter if I took it to expertz I don't understand. I changed the timing last week, the room did not matter. I realized as someone who never understood. I questioned myself as if it was something insignificant.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 4
omerb
Is the cable cut and shorted to each other? In other words, they touched and taped their ends in 2 cables.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 5
xena62
No one cable goes directly to the sensor. The sensor's blue cable is cut at the root. I followed the cable, where ever it went, was the only cable deep enough. I couldn't even find the second cable.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 6
xena62
By the way, I think you are in Ankara. I'm new in Ankara. Is there a mechanic you can recommend for mechanical and electrical work. This industry is often swindling crook and fraud. One does not know who to trust.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 7
omerb
A single cable does not go to the sensor or switch. It must be 2 or more. I think they somehow deceived ecu. Show me your master. Fat serious work. omerb 2019-12-13 00:06:51
08.05.2020 21:23 # 8
ismailkaya
Buy a simple new oil filter for your problem, change it to someone in the industry or even change the oil. if the starter is squeaking, the starter dinomo gear has probably stripped. If it gets 100 pieces in 100 pieces of labor, it is a little costly, they do not handle 200 TL. Look at the new starter engine prices.

08.05.2020 21:23 # 9
ismailkaya
Reconnect the cable socket in the electrician
08.05.2020 21:23 # 10
xena62
Thanks ismail. I am thinking of having it tomorrow. Let's see what happens.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”