Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

starting problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:26 # 1
salihata
Hello friends, I have a problem like this in my & nbsp;
tool; I tried to park the car a few months ago and start it again after 5 minutes. When I started, I said it was clicking, the battery ran out, but after 10 minutes, the car got a direct start. & nbsp; The tool never encountered this issue on first run. This problem is generally when I turn off the ignition to get gasoline, when I run it again, the car does not work again, there was a click sound, & nbsp; and after 10 minutes it was starting, I did not fight with gasoline at gasoline. the car was automatic, man wasted, run it or whatever it was, of course, the battery was also exhausted. I have overcome this problem with low battery and went to buy a battery, of course, instead of the well-known batteries in the market, I bought a normal battery. Anyway, my car was no longer working immediately after switching off the ignition. This was no problem for 2 weeks. This problem with the old battery every day, the new battery has not been there for 2 weeks, until yesterday I switched off the ignition of my vehicle and started it again: And the vehicle did not work, and I stubbornly pushed the starter 2-3 times in a row.
08.05.2020 17:26 # 2
ahmet_bjk
You should have the battery measured before replacing it. Not every starter is caused by the battery. The starter motor may also malfunction.
Is the indicator lights on when the vehicle is not cranking?
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:26 # 3
salihata
[QUOTE = ahmet_bjk] You should have the battery measured before replacing it. Not every starter is caused by the battery. The starter motor may also malfunction.
Does the indicator lights come on when the vehicle is not cranking?
If it is lit there is no problem with the battery, the problem may be with the starter motor (the starter motor may have run out of coal.) If it is not, the problem is with the battery.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

I had the battery measured and the battery was dead, when the car was not cranking, the indicator lights were still The battery warning lamp was on when I was driving, I changed the battery, the battery warning lamp went out, so what is the probability that the battery is defective? There is a 2-year warranty and I will replace the battery again.
08.05.2020 17:26 # 4
baroff
[QUOTE = salihata] [QUOTE = ahmet_bjk] You should have the battery measured before replacing it. Not every starter is caused by the battery. The starter motor may also malfunction.
Does the indicator lights come on when the vehicle is not cranking?
If it is lit there is no problem with the battery, the problem may be with the starter motor (the starter motor may have run out of coal.) If it is not, the problem is with the battery.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

I had the battery measured and the battery was dead, when the car was not cranking, the indicator lights were still The battery warning lamp was on when I was driving, I changed the battery, the battery warning lamp went out, so what is the probability that the battery is defective? There is a 2-year warranty according to it, I will replace the battery again. As soon as you run out of battery and get an anthem, I know.
08.05.2020 17:26 # 5
SDYMZ
it can also be from the flywheel and starter gear. tighten the pole head so that it is not loose
08.05.2020 17:26 # 6
alp2525
My friend had a problem with this, my old 307 grandparents were doing this tightness when the vehicle was running for a long time. After that, I did not have any problems, although I did not change the battery of my vehicle is not exhausted again, there was no problem again.
08.05.2020 17:26 # 7
salihata
[QUOTE = alp2525] my friend had a problem with my ex 307 grandfather, I usually did this problem when the vehicle was running for a long time. Go to an electric master, they did not have any problems after that, even though I did not change the battery of my vehicle already, it did not cause any trouble again. When the coals in this starter car warmed up, it did not cause the transmission. [/ QUOTE]

< / div>
well, my teacher, I will go to an electric master as soon as possible, maybe I should have the alternator and flywheel start the gear, maybe the old battery may be exhausted, so if the alternator discharges the battery, the other battery may be discharged because of this, but the alp it made sense because call There is this problem when it gets hot, so when I first started the car, I never encountered this problem, so I will deal with these coals first, thanks for the answers.
08.05.2020 17:26 # 8
selammedikal3434
I think my friend, the starter motor has finished the coals probably
08.05.2020 17:26 # 9
alp2525
To find out if there is a problem with the alternator, measure the battery value while the vehicle is not working. You need to show a value like 12v already. If the gauge is installed, the gauge should go up to a value of 14v. As I said, there was 130 goods, but there is a murat friend in peugeotmarket, learn the price of the complete starter motor, if there is not much difference between them, the complete new one is installed. it causes trouble in unusual places. & nbsp; I hope I helped
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”