Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Starter or another problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
Maze87
Hello everyone, my friends, there is a problem in my car, your views are important to me. The car was not getting used in the past. When I turned the ignition, there was a click sound. It was working only when I reinforced from another car. Then the battery changed. The old battery was 5 years old. it is not continuous, but when I start it, it does not get started, it works by hitting it, only this problem happens once a week every 2 weeks. I ran it again worked, it went out again, then I ran it again, I warmed it a bit, this time did not go out with gas, this event happened at 7 in the morning, the weather was cold now, my question is, is this a different problem or the starter coal automat or again Is it caused by the starter motor or is there a different electrical problem 2. My question is if I connect this vehicle to the device, will the problem arise there, will it make a point shot? I do not want the mechanics to tamper with my car, whatever the problem is, I want to change it. They may say that the complete starter motor will change.
Sorry it's been a little long article
Maze87 2019-02-27 18:07:23
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
sonerkyl
my teacher appears in the starter motor. The coals are finished, as your environment says. the next event is different. first, have the starter motor repaired.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
Maze87
First, let me show you the starter motor.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
GokhaN
looks like it is happening because the battery is not charging, look at the charging dynamo already knows most of the electricians
08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
Maze87
Today, I was on the road again, the car did not work, I did not work again, I called the last master, said the master battery is dead, said the battery was 1 month, I said it was not electric, the battery did not go to the battery, it was reinforced with the connection cable, the car probably worked, the charging dynamo will check the car in detail to check the car tomorrow. What is the expense?
08.05.2020 21:10 # 6
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Maze87] Today, I was on the road again, the car did not work, I did not work again, I called the last master, said the master battery is dead, said the battery was 1 month, said the battery was not going to the battery, it was reinforced with the connection cable, the vehicle worked, probably from the charging dynamo said it will pull the car to the garage tomorrow. I will check if the charger is what it costs [/ QUOTE]

they take around 400-500 including labor
08.05.2020 21:10 # 7
Maze87
Today, the master made the car, the problem is, the new battery I bought said, we made a change from the warranty, and my signals were flashing fast, I beat him, but I did not say a problem like that
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”