Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Starter motor coal ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:58 # 1
murtycan
Hello friends the other day, we went out of the house with friends to go to school in the morning, we got on the car, we started the car, and we didn't click on it: D we did not look at it, we ran it, we went to the school, we consulted the teachers, they recommended a few places in the Kocaeli industry because of what we could go, and they stated that the problem was caused by the starter motor coal. then we went to the industrial site and there we got a price from a couple of places, it was worth 100 lira + expense, it was 80, we finally found a place and 30 + 25 lira starter motor coal, we did the job. 206hdi feline you have in mind, you may encounter the same problem when you wake up one morning and do not go to someone you know, do not eat piles, I normally did not know a place in your husband because my service is in izmir, so I have had such a problem everybody ..
08.05.2020 14:58 # 2
ali oncu
the weather is getting cold actually gotta look Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 14:58 # 3
Guests
I also changed the coal to 20 tl starter and 25 tl bidet bales. Thanks to my master, he worked hard at 20, he took care of it, it is logical to repair it, it is reasonable to have it repaired and replaced by 375 in valeo brand zero. keep in mind
08.05.2020 14:58 # 4
Guests

I think the vehicle's star engine has worked more or more luck than km. Otherwise, the commander is usually not seen in these kms ... anyway, the heat dissolves cheaply, the rest is not important :)

08.05.2020 14:58 # 5
Guests
if it is really coal, it was the same problem in me.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 6
ali oncu
The same thing happened to me in my old car, it was very nice when it was done. works smoothly
08.05.2020 14:58 # 7
emre_akdag
I had the same problem last night. the vehicle did not crank. I reinforced the battery because it was weak, but it just sounds like 'click-through'. the indicators, the lamps are on but the starter is not pressing. today we will take it to the mechanic now .. sleep has not entered my eye in the evening :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”