Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

starter motor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
xpyhre
hi 2 times the starter motor of my vehicle burned, what is the reason of this burning? Does anyone have information? friends.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
koliva
The driver may have a share of sausage in this regard. How do you print Marsa? Mars engines are not designed to work continuously. Pressing mars one by one significantly reduces the life of the star engine. Is there such a situation? Does your vehicle start immediately? As far as I understand from the titles you have performed, there is a problem here.
koliva 2011-12-02 21:26:13
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
xpyhre

& nbsp; [QUOTE = koliva] The driver may have a share of sausage in this regard. How do you print Marsa? Mars engines are not designed to work continuously. Pressing mars one by one significantly reduces the life of the star engine. Is there such a situation? Does your vehicle start immediately? As far as I can see from the titles you have performed, there is a problem here. I was thinking about it day and night because it might have something to do with it.I still haven't found the reason.When the vehicle started the engine, the starter was running after the first starter of the gas station. uncollected collector was flared, ashes, burned in the starter engine, replaced the useless parts with new ones, the electric master assembled with new parts, gave the new starter motor ... We mounted it with the car ... It worked, I toured a little later, when I was on the road, He stopped, I pressed the ignition, I did not start, I hit the car, I tried to put it in the garage, now the starter pressure is nothing but only the starter engine is getting a little warming up (mars tags *) but it does not take off tomorrow. baktircam has collected TL 225 for the mars engine with new parts, when i go tomorrow, it will not charge ... again ..

xpyhre 2011-12-02 22:17:52
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
koliva
If the key is not locked in the socket, there is a problem in the contact socket. Could this broken nest be mars on its way? So it may have broken the engine in two seconds. I think you can show your vehicle's contest at the same time. koliva 2011-12-03 07:33:34
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
xpyhre
Is coliva a low price for contact repair? While trying to hit the vehicle on the road, he saw a friend who was surprised and saw the car. he came next to me, he was stuck on the steering wheel (D) SLOT, he did not go forward, he had to squeeze, he said to get some starter .. then he pushed the car while he was at the steering wheel, we hit the car, then he stopped again while he was in gear on the next road. I brought it to the garage by pushing hard again and again when my car's star engine does not start, my contact (D) does not go forward, there is a button on my key but the room does not work. I was able to repair the starter and start the starter, the key slot was coming to you .. how do I crank my teacher, are you hungry a little .. xpyhre 2011-12-02 22 : 49: 49
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
xpyhre
I guess the ignition ignites the star engine, I finally came to this decision, my teacher .. As you said, the star engine does not burn continuously, how does the new star engine burn in 15 minutes.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
xpyhre

[QUOTE = coliva] If the key is not locked in the socket, there is a problem in the contact socket. Could this broken nest be mars on its way? So it may have broken the engine in two seconds. I think you can show your vehicle's contest at the same time. [/ QUOTE]

Would it be helpful to check the crank sensor? hojam.

koliva 2011-12-03 07:33:53
08.05.2020 16:25 # 8
koliva
I could not see any relation of the crank sensor with the starter motor.

[QUOTE = xpyhre] I guess the ignition ignites the starter engine, finally I have come to this decision, as you said, how does the starter motor always burn, how the new mars engine burns in 15 minutes. [/ QUOTE]

I think so too.
206 GTI does not suit them so they stay on the road. Think of the car's honor a little & nbsp; "Sleepy" koliva 2011-12 -03 07:35:52
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”