Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

starter charcoal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:38 # 1
goktug
I recently opened a header and wrote that my car was not working and was due to the looseness of the starter cables. When the problem recurs, I took it to a more experienced master. It turns out that the starter motor has run out of coal. I think it was completely collapsed now. I had no previous knowledge of starter coal. how is this something, what interval does it end? By the way, I gave 100 TL as the price, is it ok?
08.05.2020 15:38 # 2
kenan_gul
bi two weeks ago my mars did not press .. they changed their command .. 306 2000 model 50 tl
08.05.2020 15:38 # 3
goktug
50 TL more than mine, we did not know the master, that's how ...
08.05.2020 15:38 # 4
kenan_gul
But I do not know about the quality, brother ... I bought it from somewhere I got it, I got it on electricity .. we are familiar in both ...
08.05.2020 15:38 # 5
kaan__
it was over last year. I even bought a battery called battery. Gülme but after the battery, it did not work again, unfortunately ... later they said coal, it was holding 40tl ...
08.05.2020 15:38 # 6
ugur_clskn
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/dcmotorlarikollektorune.gif/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My friend Göktuğ wondered how the coals are something. In the picture, the pieces I show with the red arrow are the brushes of the dc electric motor, that is the coals. 12 v electricity is the part that transmits to the coils of the motor. The collector, which I show with the green arrow in the middle, is a rotating piece together with bobbins and a shaft. The vertebrae are fixed on the outer cover of the engine. While the collector is rotating, the coals are continuously fed into the collector by means of springs and give the current to the collector. As it swings continuously into a rotating piece, it erodes and leaves over time. a possible event is that every motor has a brush life. It should change at certain intervals. I do not think that it is necessary to take the bag and put it in the trunk as your friend says, it will disappear with great possibilities for years. 100 lira exaggerated master 50 lira, if I say normal, my hand labor cost is not 10 lira.
ugur_clskn 2011-06-18 02:10:37
08.05.2020 15:38 # 7
Guests
get well friends 206 very gentle vehicle is normal early detection good
08.05.2020 15:38 # 8
Guests
You Made Good Price ...
The same came to our brother's 206, we had 150 liras stuck.
08.05.2020 15:38 # 9
goktug
[QUOTE = ugur_clskn] http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/dcmotorlarikollektorune.gif/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My friend Göktuğ wondered how the coals are something. In the picture, the pieces I show with the red arrow are the brushes of the dc electric motor, that is the coals. 12 v electricity is the part that transmits to the coils of the motor. The collector, which I show with the green arrow in the middle, is a rotating piece together with bobbins and a shaft. The vertebrae are fixed on the outer cover of the engine. While the collector is rotating, the coals are continuously fed into the collector by means of springs and give the current to the collector. As it swings continuously into a rotating piece, it erodes and leaves over time. a possible event is that every motor has a brush life. It should change at certain intervals. I do not think that it is necessary to take the bag and put it in the trunk as your friend says, it will disappear with great possibilities for years. 100 lira exaggerated master 50 lira, if I say normal, my hand labor cost is not 10 lira.
[/ QUOTE]
thank you for your valuable information ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”