Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

starter but the car is not running ..?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:04 # 1
toprak83
206 gasoline / lpg car is cranking but the engine is not running gır dio dio but it can cause gas failure I am waiting for your help with friends who have knowledge ???
08.05.2020 19:04 # 2
lthec
I guess this is not the problem you are experiencing, but let me write it because it has a little to do with the subject, maybe it will work for someone. If you replace the outer cover of your key, there is a plastic-like piece inside the key cover, you should put it in the new one. that part is part of the immobilizer system we call it, and without it, the starter starts but the car doesn't start.

08.05.2020 19:04 # 3
10URAKAR
Hi brother,
Passers and friends also talked about the impact sensor in the forum.
There is a red button on the back of the battery for your hood, maybe press it.
Arkadşalr had written this subject before.
If you go into a hard pit, that sensor is throwing ...
08.05.2020 19:04 # 4
lthec
By the way, in your vehicle working with LPG;
If your car is out of gas, your car will not work again.
If you have low gasoline and parked your vehicle on a slope, your vehicle will not work again.
In these two cases, the vehicle will only start after putting at least 5 liters of gasoline and starting for 30 to 45 seconds.
08.05.2020 19:04 # 5
10URAKAR
[QUOTE = lthec] By the way, in your vehicle working with LPG;
If your car is out of gas, your car will not work again.
If you have low gasoline and parked your vehicle on a slope, your vehicle will not work again.
In these two cases, the vehicle will only start after putting at least 5 liters of gasoline and starting for 30 to 45 seconds.
[/ QUOTE]

I agree...
08.05.2020 19:04 # 6
toprak83
the vehicle can be right uphill duruod ... worked on the flat ground ... when the lpg is installed in the defective pejo, the gasoline needle thinks that it is gone in the gas vehicle and the lamp constantly lights up ...
08.05.2020 19:04 # 7
lthec
my brother
Every time the vehicle starts, it spends gasoline. If you keep the tank half full, the pointer will drop for a certain period of time and restart itself and show the normal level again. but if you use it at the bottom it will show no speed gas. At the same time, the fuel tank is corroded.
the world has a thousand kinds of state, half a tank of gasoline is always in your car
Do not forget, the money in the gasoline pocket in the tank. :)
08.05.2020 19:04 # 8
toprak83
You are right, the Turkish nation is always negligent ... when everything comes to an end, we start looking for a remedy.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”