Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ßlue Lion performance air filter replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:45 # 1
Guests
There is a universal air filter of 40 TL on friends now, I want to develop a little more. you pass. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:45 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = husames27] Friends have a universal air filter of 40 TL now, I want to develop a little more. I have allocated 150 TL budget. But it should not exceed 150 TL. Gülme [/ QUOTE]
Since I'm not valle vehicle performance filters, but Raider 1.4 Hp, Pipercross, Aear I like not too large and need to fit 206 models or research in Turkey. KN and Simota cone filters are similar. My advice is to turn to the brands I say.
Gokhan 2011-07-03 11:54:58
08.05.2020 15:45 # 3
Guests
Why do not you favor the performance filter?
08.05.2020 15:45 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = husames27] why aren't you with the performance filter causing problems? [/ QUOTE]
I do not recommend it because it does not use much fuel and not much. If you use it for a long time and return from the original, there is not much reduction in fuel. There is no other harm.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 5
Muhammet CAKIR

don't expect much effect on performance but gives nice sound :)

08.05.2020 15:45 # 6
insomnia
I wonder how this kind of filters can be cleaned.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = insomnia] how does this type of filter clean? I mean, can it be washed [/ QUOTE] yes it has a special lotion.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 8
insomnia
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] how does this kind of filter clean? I mean it can be washed [/ QUOTE] yes, it has a special lotion.

I know the feature of the filter is to keep the dust, but I know that the filters are higher in microns, while feeding the engine with plenty of cold air, it should not be thrown in the dust.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 9
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = insomnia] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] how does the cleaning of these types of filters mean that it can be washed [/ QUOTE] yes, there is a special lotion, you squeeze it, then you clean it with air [/ QUOTE]

I know that the feature of the filter is to keep the dust, but I know that the filters are higher in microns. While feeding the engine with plenty of cold air, it should not be thrown in the dust.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 10
insomnia
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] how does the cleaning of these types of filters mean that you can be washed [/ QUOTE] yes, there is a special lotion, you squeeze it, then you clean it with air [/ QUOTE]

I know that the feature of the filter is to keep the dust, but I know that the filters are higher in microns. While feeding the engine with plenty of cold air, it should not be thrown in the dust [/ QUOTE].

For example, we will apply a greasy filter to our tractor in the village in this village.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 11
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = insomnia] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] how does the cleaning of this type of filter work, can you wash it [/ QUOTE] yes, it washes with special lotion after washing it with air you are cleaning [/ QUOTE]

I know that the feature of the filter is to keep the dust, but I know that the filters are higher in microns. While feeding the engine with plenty of cold air, it should not be thrown in the dust [/ QUOTE].

For example, we will apply a greasy filter to our tractor in the village nearby. When the oil in the filter gets dark, put the oil in a new one.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 12
insomnia
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = insomnia] how can cleaning of such filters be washed, so can it be washed [/ QUOTE] yes got lotion, squeeze it then clean it with air [/ QUOTE]

For example, we will apply a greasy filter to our tractor in the village nearby. When the oil in the filter gets dark, put the oil in a new one.

it is optional, even in most of the machines working in a very dusty environment, the condition is constantly in my hometown, there are quarries, and all the trucks and buckets are equipped with additional oil filter in front of the dry filter.
08.05.2020 15:45 # 13
tigerland
http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/productdetails.aspx?categoryid=20024753&productid=otm85a43238

The last air filter I bought does not take engine heat, acts as a charger, just hang out with a hose where cold air passes, you will see the benefit. You don't need to buy that expensive filter for 1.4.
Erb's 2011-07-04 02:59:02
08.05.2020 15:45 # 14
Guests
Does it sound?
08.05.2020 15:45 # 15
tigerland
if my car wants 2.0 or not :)) you get a sound in yours but when you press to listen to the sound, your fuel increases, the room is a different subject)) Erb's 2011-07-04 10:07:29
08.05.2020 15:45 # 16
Guests
Would you like to take a picture of me?
08.05.2020 15:45 # 17
Guests
Let me present my fresh tests on this subject. If you do not press the gas to hear the sound in this open air filter event, the fuel does not increase. Everyone says that the fuel is increasing, but I disagree. If you use the old style in the style you use, there is no change in fuel. But in general, everyone presses on the gas I will hear, and therefore increases this fuel.
Because logically the air filter obstructs the vehicle's air intake, this creates a sense of power. Why fuel increases as the air filter becomes clogged because air intake becomes more difficult. The air that cannot absorb air falls from the power and you press more gas. This freezes as a fuel surplus.
Our vehicles have an electronically injected system. It makes fuel spray according to the arrival of the air. If the weather comes comfortable, the engine will be stronger and more comfortable.
While installing the air filter, it should be shown that it does not get hot air. Otherwise, it can be compared with goturus rather than infiltration.
However, it should not be forgotten that the open air filters are not suitable for the health of the engine. While they get more air, they may not be able to hold the dust up to the original filter. At this point, the filter quality is important ...
the cecol 2011-07-04 10:48:18
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”