Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

squeaking sound problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
rado
Hi friends, I am also a newcomer to you. I bought a 2004 model 206 roland garros about 5 months ago and this is my first car. There are minor problems, I would be glad if I get an answer. Recently, hot air was coming from the air conditioner cores of the vehicle even though the digital air conditioner was turned off. the temperature was up to 95, but it happens quickly, so even if I go 1 km, the needle rises immediately.
It rained recently but the rain sensor has not been activated. Actually, the most important problem is about 1 week and there is an increasing voice from the front. It is like a squeak, it happens even when I sit on the seat, when I turn the steering wheel, and the brakes are so hot and uncomfortable. is caused by what. thanks.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
rado
Hello. I entered that information on the site. So can I get an answer to my question now? Thanks..
08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = radon] hi. I entered that information on the site. So can I get an answer to my question now? Thanks .. [/ QUOTE]

You have entered the information in your profile. What we needed was to open a new topic of your own under the heading "Let's Know Our Members" and answer the questions given to you above and write them there. It may sound like you want a lot, but as every member, we aim to see you for many years and it will be the best to write this information once. Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
muntehaozen
I am as curious as you are, why it blows warm air, even though it is very mildly squeaking when turning the steering wheel and from the air conditioner combs.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 6
koliva
It is normal for hot air to come from the heating grills. This is not a problem. You need to turn off the heating grills one by one. Some of them go to the solution for this by pressing the button on the top right corner of the air conditioner. This key closes the air inlet to the vehicle and allows the air inside the vehicle to circulate.

I wonder if the temperature really rises or is it just in the indicator. To find out, when the temperature reaches 95, open the hood and tap the water pipes. If it is not hot, it may be necessary to check the temperature sensor.

The rain sensor is deactivated every time you silence the vehicle. When you start the vehicle or when it starts to rain, you need to remove the wiper arm from the auto position and return it to the auto position. When you set it to auto, a message will appear on the trip computer screen informing you that the sensor is active.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 7
OkaN
preliminary creaking look at the amateurs may be from them :)
08.05.2020 16:04 # 8
Guests
The squeak coming from the front is probably coming from the undercarriage, I am sorry to say that our vehicles have a chronic undercarriage problem.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 9
rado
thank you friends.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”