Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Squeaking sound from v-belt (resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:43 # 1
secur73
vikvikvik was the sound of a belt when my friends first tried it, the master said that the belt was loose, it is still a little, but there is still a little bit of vikvikvik when it turns into gear when it shifts, then it gets hot when my car opens the auto hood and I listen to it as if there is a slight slight clicking sound, the friend who sells spare parts would be from the belt structure. said the surface becomes more slippery I wonder if this is true ????

(Note: it is combined with other titles related to the subject opened by @ secur73 ..) < / div> cigdemilker 2012-05-06 15:15:03
08.05.2020 16:43 # 2
aspirinxlarge
The V-belt you mentioned is normal. If you wear the original strap, the problem is solved. The industry is already 20 lira original, 25 lira no hassle, give it 20 TL for Peugeot special service. that is, to a service that understands this tool. Let them control their tightness, neither loose nor tight.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 3
hakan38
My teacher is in my car because of the cold. It is not a situation to be worn on the head. The sound comes from the bearing belt 25 30 TL in the service. I had an excessive car in the car.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 4
gabriel
Hello, I had the same problem with me. Don't neglect the hell, I neglected. They said nothing would happen. When the front team broke up, he saw the master apricot from God. The voice you mentioned was in me .. When I say the belt balls and the pulley, it has passed 300 liras. pulley 150 tl calculate accordingly ... have a nice day ...
08.05.2020 16:43 # 5
werty
I had the same problem. I was thinking that the source of the sound was from apricot, but if I thought it was small, the belt tensioner (I think it was) came from the bearing, I wore 40 wd yesterday, the sound was cut, but it would be okay, I would have it done while the oil was changing.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 6
secur73
everyone is talking separately confused or if this fault is something other than a belt, wouldn't the master understand that I bought the car with an expert report, they said that they made a noise from the belt.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 7
koliva
Can you shoot a video for this sound?
08.05.2020 16:43 # 8
Cmoss06
If the belt tension is normal, it is made of the belt tensioner roller.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 9
secur73
ok this is the best one ... i will upload the video as soon as possible ...
08.05.2020 16:43 # 10
secur73
friends, I have a situation that puts my head on the subject I opened before, my question is that when the car is cold from the v-belt, it is squeaking when the car is cold, it is interrupted when a certain km goes) indicates that I am not original ??? and sometimes when the road gets a little broken, sounds from different parts of the car (as if hitting something in an empty position) Thanks for your answers "Smile
08.05.2020 16:43 # 11
impertore
[QUOTE = secur73] friends, I have a situation that puts my mind on the subject I opened before, my question is that when the car is cold from the v-belt when it is cold, my question is interrupted when a certain km is gone) sound on departures and shows that the belt is not original ??? and sometimes when the road gets a little broken, sounds come from different parts of the car (as if hitting something in an empty position) Thanks for your answers already [/ QUOTE]
I had the same problem, v apricot streak & nbsp; He was making a sound because he was wearing a big piece. While pressing march & nbsp; on the move & nbsp; was making a lot of noise .. & nbsp; Correct & nbsp; I got the v belt fixed.
impertore 2012-04-24 21:50:38
08.05.2020 16:43 # 12
muratoner
& Nbsp; & nbsp; The sound event stems from the belt itself. I'm sure it is like a step to it. When it comes to sounds coming on the bad road, it is caused by either rot or rot heads.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 13
Night
If the sound coming out is in the shape of the exit, it may also be from the crank pulley & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:43 # 14
secur73
Squeaking sound from friends v belt was solved by the change of crank pulley 115 pounds pulley workmanship 15 pounds 130 pounds but thank goodness I got rid of the sound. Now when the car runs like a clock, it doesn't make a click. Thanks for the answers ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:43 # 15
safrane23
tel of the shop where you bought the piece. I wonder if there is
08.05.2020 16:43 # 16
secur73
I have confirmed soma pejo from spare parts, if you have 206 fort fiesta crank pulley is sleeping one to one ...

08.05.2020 16:43 # 17
Guests
I spent around 400 TL for that sound. Then the sound went off with the original strap I had in the service.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 18
marjinal44
same voice was in me and said the problem was from the dirt on the bearings, our master disassembled and cleaned and replaced it. as if there was something in the space, there was a defect in one of the shock absorbers, as if hitting here and there, the room was fixed when I changed it. when it slides right, it shakes the room from the shake, it makes a noise I had eaten my brain for 2 days when I looked at the seat belts because of the sound I understood: DDDD
08.05.2020 16:43 # 19
ismailkaya
friends in my car 2005 & nbsp; 307 1.4 16v 5k gasoline and very satisfied i found one bad side of peugeot room & nbsp; cable sockets in the engine are passing water as soon as this is happening. If you wash the peugeot's engine, you should cover the cable sockets and the brain box very well, so that you do not have permanent malfunctions, everything has a lifetime, replace it with a new one, if there is sound from the belt, the moving parts will not work like the first day & nbsp; wear out in time. Let me share a few problems in my car and how I got it fixed. The right front windshield did not open the button on the steering wheel. I immediately removed it and looked at it. I cleaned it. I opened it. It works super. Again, when opening a friend from the right door, another friend pushed from the inside. I inserted it last month at 65.000 tiriger v belt spark plugs etc. I have done everything, I was in the press of the vehicle how I was doing it next time I will change myself next time & nbsp; :))))) all of them
08.05.2020 16:43 # 20
ismailkaya
I change the rear and front lamps myself, if I find a spring holder, I will change the amosorler myself from someone.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”