Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

squeaking sound from behind

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:25 # 1
alibrn
friends have a good day 206 I have the owner from the back, the dreadset creaked in the decerec, sometimes it cuts out 4 5 days later it starts again after the day of your day, I made the road, the noise was cut 1 week after the broken roads of the muglag, the sound was cut off from the room, from the bottom of the room to the bottom set. how much will it explode, thank you
08.05.2020 20:25 # 2
sonerkyl
The torsion problem is between 500-800 TL depending on the situation.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 3
alibrn
I'm going to be the solution
08.05.2020 20:25 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = alibrn] Cut it out, I'm not sure [/ QUOTE]

If the master's job is competent, it would be proper. Many of the parts already replace it with zero. If problems occur, it is most likely caused by the lathe.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 5
alibrn
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = alibrn] cut it out, it's okay [/ QUOTE]

If the master's job is competent, it would be proper. Many of the parts already replace it with zero. If problems occur, it is most likely caused by the lathe.
[/ QUOTE] okay thank you
08.05.2020 20:25 # 6
yigit_dark
This sound comes from time to time. As if we were getting crowded in the car. There is no sound doing it for a while then cutting. I suspect it was through the door at first, but it does not look like it, squeak. I made it in torsion, I want my car back to back this time, left or rear torsion is broken. It was a very expensive transaction, 500 lira had escaped my January.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”