Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Square or Rectangular to 206 Plus

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:58 # 1
bro
Friends Which plate suits 2011 White 206 Plus? Is it square or standard? Where can I get the plate called this APP and what are the issues I should be careful about? I do not want to have trouble in traffic. I would appreciate if friends with information help ..
08.05.2020 14:58 # 2
Onur
In the app you can have the plate made to the record players in the industry. you may have trouble with the police because there is no seal on the plate
08.05.2020 14:58 # 3
bro
Where do we get the seal? or can we get it done .. Other titles mentioned double seal. Is it made in separate places? Can I get the comment of the bidet square or standard plate? Gülme
08.05.2020 14:58 # 4
3rkans
I think the standard is rectangular. I think the app may have trouble on the plate, because there is no manager, you can seal it if you are familiar in traffic, or you can not seal it in any way because it is forbidden. There is no need to backup the app.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 5
bro
[QUOTE = 3rkans] I think the standard is rectangular. I think the app may have trouble on the license plate. If you are familiar with traffic, you can seal it or you can not seal it in any way because it is forbidden. There is no need to backup the app. [/ QUOTE]
Hmm..As you said in my current vehicle, I had the djfix covered because of the paint that was erased quickly. At least it is not erased but I want thicker letters and numbers. .
08.05.2020 14:58 # 6
Onur
thinner black frames will be done in the advertiser.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 7
3rkans
I made it in the advertiser, I printed the black matt foil coating app style, they wiped the frames with thinner and glued them directly. 3rkans 2010-11-25 13:06:38
08.05.2020 14:58 # 8
bro
[QUOTE = 3rkans] I made it in the advertiser, I printed the black matt foil coating app style, they wiped the frames with thinner and pasted it directly.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[/ QUOTE]
What's more super Göz Kırpma Ok I gave up on the APP job, at least to avoid any trouble in traffic ... I stayed between Square and Rectangle. In my search on Google, there are all 206's of rectangular plates. I think the square would be better because it looks like the only problem is that the car is white and doesn't show the license plate.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 9
deniz_206
I am not recommending the unsealed app. It creates a lot of trouble in the traffic.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 10
Eleanor_
former dealers as a double sealed app, but if you heard that it was banned, you can call and ask any traffic advisor even if you want, you can even write the wire of your trap FLY TRAFFIC CONSULTANCY 0212 557 57 08
08.05.2020 14:58 # 11
bro
[QUOTE = Eleanor_] In the past, you could call any traffic advisor as an app but I heard that it was banned, even if you wanted, you can call any traffic advisor and even write the wire of your bite TRAFFIC OFFICE 0212 557 57 08 [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your interest, but I am also living in Balıkesir-burhaniye. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:58 # 12
Eleanor_
[QUOTE = bro] [QUOTE = Eleanor_] In the past, the dealers were doing double-sealed app, but if you wanted to hear it banned, you can call any traffic advisor and even ask you to write your bite. TRAFFIC CONSULTANCY 0212 557 57 08 [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your interest, but I am also living in Balıkesir-burhaniye. Göz Kırpma [/ QUOTE]

I understood or sent it without looking at your sorry information :)
08.05.2020 14:58 # 13
lkr_yldz
I'm new among friends. and I admire the site. Let's come to the subject. I'm a traffic counselor and I installed the license plate in 206 ma. what you hear is experiencing traffic difficulties without the correct 2 seals. As I said, trf. Since I am a consultant, I can have 2 sealed app plates if anyone wants to know what they have in the police. Announced to interested friends ...
08.05.2020 14:58 # 14
lkr_yldz
interested friends can reach by message.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 15
Yusuf Tekoglu
You have 130 TL, they are double sealed.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 16
vbmaster
I agree, the men are more readable than the seal of the traffic, and they print a nice seal :)
08.05.2020 14:58 # 17
Guests
I Made The APP Plate But ...
The Seal Event Said We Can't Do The Reverse Guys ..
I am not so stuck with the police translation so far ...

08.05.2020 14:58 # 18
dinoco
The friend is in burhani, it is easier to print appy muhur in places like small town and small town. small place, the cops are familiar :) I made it personally appme muhur. It was very easy :) but as I said, small place .. Bidet My Colonel, you are putting this car in my house for the night :) Dinoco 2011-05-14 01:27:12
08.05.2020 14:58 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = dinoco] friend is in burhan, it is easier to print appy muhur in places like small town and small town. small place, the cops are familiar :) I made it personally appme muhur. It was very easy :) but as I said it is small place .. Bidet My Colonel You are driving this car at night :)

Never Ask, Brother Yav I know I got up at night 04 and walked around :)
Already my glove polisher like commercial taxi drivers is not on my hands ...
I Shine Instantly Even Where I Park 5 Minutes SırıtmaDil Çıkarma
the albaydemirc 2011-05-14 01:48:53
08.05.2020 14:58 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = bro] Friends Which plate suits 2011 White 206 Plus? Is it square or standard? Where can I get the plate called this APP and what are the issues I should be careful about? I don't want to have any trouble in traffic. I would appreciate if friends with information help .. [/ QUOTE]
I think it looks like a rectangle.
If you are going to have APP, http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-diger-her-sey-siradisi-urunler-app-plakada-sok-kaan-buran-ayricaligiyla-cemiyet-saci-kapida-ode-47465575/detay/ ? source = promotion_topl & my advice.
I made it to my brother's car, Opel astra's license plate look carefully.
This is the original plate version

This is the APP plate version

I had a job in Ankara recently, I went to the shop of the person named Kaan Buran personally. They delivered in 15 minutes.
My advice about the seal is stamping. If you only know the police in the area where you are driving the car, just make sure that they do not punish you for the APP license plate. (You can be tried with imprisonment for fraud on documents due to the APP plate.) In order to shoot the seal, you will first know from the community, but you will also suspect them. Because the seals on the plates have the codes of the community and the police headquarters. By looking at those codes, you can learn where the seal was shot. If you come across a stupid police with a sealed APP plate, you will also be guilty of the sealers.
If you keep the original plates in the trunk of the car, unplug the APPs, put the originals on, and continue on the road before you leave the city.
Personally, I found an easier solution in my own car, instead of the APP plate: Scraping the black lettering of the original plates and painting them as I want with spray paint.
Ex: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9091&title=plate-painting
It is my personal opinion.
Respects.
mustiii 2011-05-14 03:40:45
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”