Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SPRINT BOOSTER ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:03 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Hello friends, I am not satisfied with the gas response of my car and when I want to get up on slopes or suddenly I feel a delay even if it is not like an automatic car. As far as I have read in various forums, I am not alone in this view. A product called sprint booster is applied to vehicles with an electronic accelerator pedal and is approaching the serial gas response of vehicles with a throttle. If you are using or have knowledge, I would like your help and feedback. oguzhankucuk61 2016-12-04 03:12:13
08.05.2020 20:03 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
actual
08.05.2020 20:03 # 3
ggitaristt
I did not use it but I have some information. Good technology. With the Sprint booster, the throttle response is improved right, but is it worth your money?

The gas response of my HDI 110 is already reacting when I touch it like a string. So you have a different system in your car?
08.05.2020 20:03 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
He said that I don't know what the system is, but it is a master electric accelerator pedal. Since I have used stranded cars before, I can choose the difference. There is no delay, but this is my effort because I know it can be better.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 5
ggitaristt
I used mitsubishi colt and 2000 civic ies. They react half a second and 1 second after pressing the gas. they are also electronic pedals. But I hated it when it was stacked back and forth in the gearbox. I think it is worth it if it sucks so long and I will get in the car for a long time.

Electronic pedal at 307 hdi but the reaction is perfect
08.05.2020 20:03 # 6
dejawu1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12-_z2j6oak

a nice application like in the video
What is Sprint Booster?
There is no throttle cable in many vehicles of 2003 model and above, the gas wire has been replaced by a potentiometer that sends a signal to the throat butterfly of the vehicle with simple expression. Sprint booster is a miraculous part of your car's accelerator that transfers the signal transfer between the accelerator pedal sensor and the brain and throat throttle, making your vehicle more responsive to throttle.

It reduces the attack movements or first gas reactions you expect from your vehicle to half periods. In this way, for example, Mini Cooper S accelerates acceleration from 0-100 to 0.7-0.9 seconds and serializes the cumbership in lower revolutions in low volume or automatic gears by 80%.

It also provides 5-10% fuel economy for calm uses. This product, which can be applied to all vehicles in as little as 5 minutes, will make you love your vehicle one more time.
dejawu1978 2016-12-04 15:55:31
08.05.2020 20:03 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
I personally read the same. And the video explains everything. There are many discussions about this. Some say it is not worth it. Some are quite satisfied with the application. If it is as in the video, the result can be done without thinking.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 8
EMRE_R19
actually it has a very simple logic, it gives the accelerator pedal responses differently to the engine, but it makes it more agile, but the prices are very high
08.05.2020 20:03 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = EMRE_R19] actually has a very simple logic that makes the accelerator pedal responses differently to the engine, but it turns out that the prices are very high [/ QUOTE]
I thought I was responding to this message, teacher, sorry. In fact, the price expectation rate varies from person to person. As I said, I am not saying that my car should be a rocket, let it run, run and run. The product has no such claim. If the pedal response is somewhat good. In other words, if the working gap disappears, it is enough for me.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”