Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

spring problem ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
canberk
Hi friends, I have a small problem, war, I advise you, I had a 3.5cm apex spring on my vehicle about 6 months ago, since I lowered the rear torsions a little, 3 months ago, I had a small accident, the right front shock absorber was changed in the accident, I saw that the right side was higher after I installed the shock absorber on the internet. The master said it was new, but there is no improvement and the vehicle is very badly uncomfortable on bad roads.

let's 2010-08-27 09:15:32
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
enverce
I have that problem too. In the slightest road disorder, the car bounces. I have not yet thought about what to do. But my brother-in-law who used GTI says you can't get enough of his original springs. Some friends don't let the car stop at high speed. I'm in contradiction ...
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
canberk
I am thinking of returning to the originals of the last call too.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
voodoo
The spring-changing shock absorber is almost gone, more bikes.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
HakanGokdemir

The feature of sports spring is its hardness. So you have to compromise on comfort, but I can't say anything to the shock absorber, was it not original or was there a defect in my assembly?

08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
master
[QUOTE = enverce] I have that problem too. In the slightest road disorder, the car bounces. I have not yet thought about what to do. But my brother-in-law who used GTI says you can't get enough of his original springs. Some friends don't let the car stop at high speed. I'm in contradiction ... [/ QUOTE]

In fact, it is recommended to change these products right and left at the same time. (such as butting, rod ends and arms)

It is not contrary to the logic that the unchanged amartisutt does such a thing over time - because of its aging.
master 2010-08-27 01:31:52
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”