Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Spring and torsion suggestions.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
phaselispa
Hi friends. I changed the rims and tires. I have 205/40/16 rims now.
and of course it was like a stork. It's time to hit the ground. back torsion is already but you need to take the sport spring forward. At the moment the vehicle is equal to the front and rear, ie 63 cm. that is, the height from the floor to the hood. I want a drop of 3.5 to 4 cm in total.

according to this;
1) bow brand and length that will lead this drop ahead. (I want it to be the best that can be comfortable in this regard)
2) on how many teeth to drop in the back
I expect help from friends with knowledge and experience ...
08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
d3Li
5 cm eibach is not too hard. Whether it is a soft spring, you can use diosan hr 1 outer is enough behind them
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
phaselispa
[QUOTE = d3Li] 5 cm eibach is not too hard. Let it be a soft spring, you can use diosan hr 1 outer is enough behind them [/ QUOTE]

thanks.

why was he so indifferent to this issue alone?
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
GokhaN
Every day almost similar issues are hurting you are an active member. When you have such a question, we say no more.

Tired of seeing the subject of spring torsion. the same comments every day 5 cm spring 1 tooth torsion I will write on the forum, so that I can use a 206 cm 5 spring bow and 1 tooth torsion.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 5
GokhaN
Maybe you will not believe it, but in the last month, this issue has been almost 7 8.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 6
10RS935
yeah right Gökhan I knew the same subject 2 days ago: D meanwhile, I had a 5 spring bow stood very sweet :))
08.05.2020 15:05 # 7
Guests
yes, we write all the time, but I think we still couldn't master it. I have learned that a 5 cm spring cannot be attached without replacing the shock absorber. When you enter a light pit with a 5 cm spring (the drain or telephone power line covers, etc.) fast (30-40 km), it will sound like a plug from the shock absorber tower. There are those who are not disturbed like this, and I do not understand where the security is among us.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = GökhaN] every day almost similar issues are hurting. You are an active member.

Tired of seeing the subject of spring torsion. the same comments every day 5 cm spring 1 tooth torsion I will write on the forum, so that I can use a 206 cm 5 spring bow and 1 tooth torsion.
[/ QUOTE]
look I held it :))))))))
direct to the main page Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:05 # 9
GokhaN
[QUOTE = mustafakirli] yes, we write all the time, but I think we still haven't mastered it. I have learned that a 5 cm spring cannot be attached without replacing the shock absorber. When you enter a light pit with a 5 cm spring (the drain or telephone power line covers, etc.) fast (30-40 km), it will sound like a plug from the shock absorber tower. There are those who are not disturbed like this and do not understand where security is among us. [/ QUOTE]

I saw a lot of people using it. I did not see that he had a problem with his regular user. In the absence of cones, I used it normally for 5 months and nothing happened. I used 5 cm bows for 1 and a half years in my old 106. Just fine Gülme I used it in 106 and 206 in different sizes of wheels and tires.
I made 5 km high plateau 20000 km 206 and 5 km high plateau 5000 km in 106.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 10
d3Li
[QUOTE = mustafakirli] yes, we write all the time, but I think we still haven't mastered it. I have learned that a 5 cm spring cannot be attached without replacing the shock absorber. When you enter a light pit with a 5 cm spring (the drain or telephone power line covers, etc.) fast (30-40 km), it will sound like a plug from the shock absorber tower. There are those who are not disturbed like this and do not understand where security is among us. [/ QUOTE]
plug sound may occur for some other reason. I have not met, so I use it constantly.
Of course, if the cone is used, we do not advocate the flux of it, but in this way, it is equivalent to the figures such as lowering and tl like tl. If you do not give your hand, you will only get sports in the highland.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 11
3rkans
We want photos from friends wearing new bows on how it looks.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 12
g-demir
footo footo footo
08.05.2020 15:05 # 13
werty
What are your ideas for your friends coilover? There is a master in maslak industry, it hurts outside on the dampers and turns the car's original shock absorbers to the colorado.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”