Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Spring and Lip Recommended for 206 X Line

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:06 # 1
doganatak
Hi
There is an inspection of the vehicle in 20 of the hearth. After the examination, I want to research sports bow and lip, I have already read many topics in this forum and other forums. I want to have 2 - 3 finger space between the tire and the fender that I want. It has original rims and tires on it. I see some say buy 3.5 cm, someone says take 5 cm. There are those who say that the engine of the car does not fall lightly. There are those who say eibach doesn't fall much. If an experienced friend gives a link, etc., I say I'll take it from there. There is also a lip issue, I say I buy a universal lip, there is a 15 TL reserve, it is more expensive or it is all the same. If there is a link in it, let me take it from the lipid, by the way, I read the issues here but I couldn't decide

I wish you good night
08.05.2020 20:06 # 2
Gokcesel
Unfortunately, as you said, there is a hit from every wire. As the owner of diesel 206 hdi, I had an ultra racing brand spring on my vehicle. There was enough space between the original wheel tire and 2.5 fingers. I was glad I used it for 1 year with those springs.

Regarding Lip, Cupra Lip is not all the same, there is a difference between the original and the like. It is sold as 3 pieces. I suggest you Astra H lip.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 3
doganatak
[QUOTE = Gokceel] As you said, unfortunately there are strikes on every wire. As the owner of diesel 206 hdi, I had an ultra racing brand spring on my vehicle. There was enough space between the original wheel tire and 2.5 fingers. I was glad I used it for 1 year with those springs.

Regarding Lip, Cupra Lip is not all the same, there is a difference between the original and the like. It is sold as 3 pieces. I suggest you Astra H lip.
[/ QUOTE]

I wonder how many cm the spring you use, does the cupra lip warn without modification?
08.05.2020 20:06 # 4
doganatak
I bought a lip ASTRA H Lip but I could not get a sports bow. Sport bow is reliable, I can see where I can get the front and back 4 is the price of the team. How does this happen? Is there a bow in the back? Then is the bow sold as a 206 compatible universal thing? please I ask friends who know, I will buy 5 cm bow doganatak 2017-02-08 18:45:25
08.05.2020 20:06 # 5
Adem Kurtuldu
Book a coilover before a quality spring starts from 350/400 I do not know the current prices eibach 5cm ideal and quality
08.05.2020 20:06 # 6
doganatak
[QUOTE = Adam Kurtdı] Book a coilover, a quality spring starts already 350/400 I do not know the current prices eibach 5cm ideal and high quality [/ QUOTE] coilover also asked 500 tl in front of them sakıristain in the maslak doganatak 2017-02-09 01:46:29
08.05.2020 20:06 # 7
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = doganatak] How many cm is the spring you use, does the cupra lip warn without modification?
[/ QUOTE]

I'm sorry to see your new answer. The bow I used was Ultra Racing 4.5 cm. There is a torsion in the 206's. Do not look at what they wrote as a set of 4, you will just attach a bow in front of them. Cupra lip, on the other hand, has long ends. We finally cut off the ends by screwing them from the middle part.

I have this most visible photo of Lip.

This is before and after the bow teacher.

Gokcesel 2017-02-08 21:01:40
08.05.2020 20:06 # 8
doganatak
[QUOTE = Gokceel] [QUOTE = doganatak] How many cm is the bow you use, do you warn without cupra lip modification?
[/ QUOTE]

I'm sorry to see your new answer. The bow I used was Ultra Racing 4.5 cm. There is a torsion in the 206's. Do not look at what they wrote as a set of 4, you will just attach a bow in front of them. Cupra lip, on the other hand, has long ends. We finally cut off the ends by screwing them from the middle part.

I have this most visible photo of Lip.

This is before and after my bow.

[/ QUOTE]

Estagfurullah these photos were very good, this was exactly the image I wanted. Bisey, let me ask, how many films are there in the windows?
08.05.2020 20:06 # 9
Gokcesel
I had it pulled out 2, but I think he accidentally pulled the number 3. According to the number 2 in my friends, mine was pretty big :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”