Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Spots on the glass and bonnet

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:56 # 1
yenice
greetings to all

First of all, there is no tree where my vehicle is parked. that is, there are no trees in the parking lot of the house and in the parking lot of the workplace. Apart from that, my vehicle is not standing in a different place. The parking lot of the shopping malls at the most, there are no trees there :)

I went to the auto salon first, he said it is not like resin. He said that if you walked past a painted apartment, it looks like paint. "We will not cover the vehicle with clay," he said. little applied to the windows and hood and it really came out. but asked for 80 lira fee :)

There were 3 or 4 washes, but they did not pass any more. It turns out when I wipe it by pressing it intensely with the cloth. but it is impossible to remove them all this way. it probably takes all my day :)

I'm going to try it with hot water now, if not, I'm waiting for your opinion.

08.05.2020 17:56 # 2
yenice
I did research on these spots, making auto clay dough. Does anyone follow this process? Is it necessary to buy a spray in addition to clay dough?
08.05.2020 17:56 # 3
elestern
Waiting for the result of my teacher

08.05.2020 17:56 # 4
yenice
[QUOTE = elestern] teacher waiting for the result

[/ QUOTE]

the result will be a little delayed, I did a research today, they only gave 80 lira for clay application. Then I said, just take the clay and do it myself, and it comes to a figure like 40 50 lira. I came across the campaign of a auto hairdresser who did detailed cleaning, they prepared a package for 100 lira with detailed exterior cleaning, paste, polish, paint polishing and paint protection, engine washing and protection, bakelite protection, rim cleaning, glass cleaning. this sounded more reasonable. I will go to my hometown this weekend alone and will stay next week.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 5
elestern
Come on, I'm still waiting, the result is good.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 6
yenice
[QUOTE = elestern] Come on, I'm still waiting, but the result is good. [/ QUOTE]

Prices include 250 lira, including detailed internal and external maintenance, engine cleaning are all included. According to the brands they use, this can be 150 lira. But my inner cleaning will not be, the materials they use for outer cleaning are meguiars and harmonized. i dont know the hell but i will use meguiars.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 7
Guests
I have the same problem as well. The paint of the furniture smeared on the car, the car wash said it is clay proof, I said we need to polish your cake but it is very nervous. I wash the car.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 8
yenice
[QUOTE = Leprek0n] I have the same problem, too. I said that the furniture paint on the car, the car washer is clay proof, it is clay proof, I need to polish your cake but it is very nervous. I am thinking of putting it into a cleaning.
[/ QUOTE]

No, my teacher removes clay. I went to the auto hairdresser here, he applied a part of the glass and a part of the hood to prove that he was removing it. today i talked to the place where i will have detailed cleaning, they said the same
08.05.2020 17:56 # 9
yenice
[QUOTE = Leprek0n] I have the same problem, too. I said that the furniture paint on the car, the car washer is clay proof, it is clay proof, I need to polish your cake but it is very nervous. I am thinking of putting it into a cleaning.
[/ QUOTE]

If my teacher already has such foreign substances on the paint, they do not find the application of paste polish correct. First, the paint will be clean that the meaning of the paste polish is not to remove the scratches that will make it anyway, to clean the paint.

Paint cleaning is a must before polish and paint protection. this cleaning is done with clay. I do not know exactly on my vehicle, but there were hard substances. When he rubbed the clay, he collected it all. I made the application today and explained it by opening a topic.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=31092&kw=&title=boya-zerindeki-lekeler-iin-oto-kil-uygulamas
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”