Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sports spring and air filter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:33 # 1
mrtbsln
slm friends I have a 106 xr vehicle and I want a nice sports life and air filter. Can you help me with two hands or at a reasonable price?
08.05.2020 19:33 # 2
mimit
it is not necessary to escape very cheaply in these two parts, there are kits produced for 106 as an air filter, they can be used from them or a universal filter can be taken and assembled with suitable hose or pipe. I recommend you to choose one of the brands Green, K & N, pipercros, bmc, it is necessary to mention the air filter, a part that will go to the engine can cause unexpected problems.If there is lpg in the car, it is better to adjust the gas again after the filter is installed. Fuel consumption is increasing inevitably when traveling, but it is possible to provide a fuel economy even if it is mild in normal calm usage.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = mimit] these two parts should not be cheap, there are kits produced for air filter 106, they can be used from them or they can be taken with a universal filter and installed with a suitable hose or pipe. I recommend you to choose one of the brands Green, K & N, pipercros, bmc, it is necessary to mention the air filter, a part that will go to the engine can cause unexpected problems.If there is lpg in the car, it is better to adjust the gas again after the filter is installed. Fuel consumption is increasing inevitably when traveling, but it is possible to provide a fuel economy even if it is mild in normal calm usage.
[/ QUOTE]

First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in: