Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SPORTS SPRING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
14.07.2022 14:03 # 1
A.AYYILDIZ
Hello good forum friends. I'm thinking of installing a sports spring on my vehicle, everyone recommends eibach, but their prices are very expensive, are there any other brands you can recommend, there is an apex flan, it is almost 1 in 4 price, but it is not recommended. Is there a brand you use that you are satisfied with, or should I waste the money and buy an eibach?
14.07.2022 16:42 # 2
A.AYYILDIZ
2. Hand clean, used for 5 months, I bought an eibach brand, now my friends have a question after using it, I try to answer it as much as I can.
25.07.2022 09:20 # 3
A.AYYILDIZ
Guys, I had the springs installed, the front of it went down more than I expected, the left wheel hits at the slightest bump, very badly, even though I have the wheel adjustment done, it pulls to the right incredibly. While installing the springs, about 2 2.5 liters of oil poured from the left side, he said that it was transmission oil by mistake, we added it later, but if anyone knows what the reason is, I would appreciate it if you could help me, thanks in advance.
25.07.2022 10:03 # 4
A.AYYILDIZ
A master steering box is faulty, does it make knock and knock noises in the pull and bumps?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”