Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sports filter orginal filter?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
ilyas
Friends had a discussion before, but I couldn't find it. Sports air filters with a price of 25-30 TL sold on the market would be harm other than bringing a difference in sound and some traction to the vehicle & nbsp; I wonder?
08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
Guests
Open filters have a disadvantage like this. & Nbsp;
They have oil on them compared to normal filters, to hold dust, etc.
This oil, I'm throwing in the year, as the engine sucks in air, after a while it starts to be sucked into the small engine. For example, these oils can begin to accumulate at the ends of the sensors at the end of the throttle, which measure the passing air flow. At the end of this, the car may cause problems such as drooling and stopping at idle. Sensors of some vehicles are sensitive in this sense and can do such stupid things. Maybe you may not do anything to your luck ... But do not be surprised if something happens and know that from the open air filter ..

In this sense, it may be healthier to buy an in-box filter.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
samet206
In my opinion, the original filter is healthier, but I should not confuse the two. Depending on what you want, I do not think that the sports filter will have such a disadvantage. Those who use it know better but I have not heard of the troubles until today.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 4
fexzi
As you know how to use and maintain the sports filter, you can be sure that it is as healthy as the original, without any obstacles for the vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”