Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sports bow emergency

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:55 # 1
koray.turan
I have 5cm sports bows for my cumming friends.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 2
Barut
I have 206 1.4 engines, I had a 5 cm aibach and it hasn't been a problem for 1 year. Since it is a 1.4 engine, it did not drop much, perhaps because of that.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 3
herry
[QUOTE = koray206rg] I have a 5cm sports bow, I have springs in my cum right friends.

aleyküm salam, you can use the 5cm spring with your original shock absorbers, the spring you take should be an original brand spring, without cutting heating works, there will be no problem. Is the back of the shock absorber shortened, but does not explode in the short term.

There is also a coilover, and the spring and shock absorber are sold as a set. The more you want to get the car closer to the ground, the more you can adjust it. the price is a little higher.

I use FK brand 5cm for the spring, the price is suitable, not bad product. There are also using eibach, the price is slightly more expensive.

If there is a budget, I recommend the coilover, no matter how close you are to the ground, the comfort does not deteriorate. Because the damper also adjusts itself to pedestrian.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 4
koray.turan
[QUOTE = Red dream] I have 206 1.4 engines, I got a 5 cm aibach and it hasn't been a problem for 1 year. Since it is a 1.4 engine, it did not drop much, perhaps because of that. [/ QUOTE]
I hope my vehicle is a little bit 1.6, thank you for your comment. I was wondering if I could use it with the original shock absorber.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 5
koray.turan
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = koray206rg] I have 5cm sports springs to my Cumter right friends vehicle, I have springs, but I need to change my amortisor while doing research.

aleyküm salam, you can use the 5cm spring with your original shock absorbers, the spring you take should be an original brand spring, without cutting heating works, there will be no problem. Is the back of the shock absorber shortened, but does not explode in the short term.

There is also a coilover, and the spring and shock absorber are sold as a set. The more you want to get the car closer to the ground, the more you can adjust it. the price is a little higher.

I use FK brand 5cm for the spring, the price is suitable, not bad product. There are also using eibach, the price is slightly more expensive.

If there is a budget, I recommend the coilover, no matter how close you are to the ground, the comfort does not deteriorate. Because the damper also adjusts itself to pedestrian.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your comment. Coil maybe the visibility of my vehicle, which is running in the future, is important at first. I know that comfort is not very important, road handling will be better than the current situation. It was confusing that a 306 user said to change the depreciation now thank you comfortably thank you friends for valuable comments
08.05.2020 18:55 # 6
koray.turan
Since there is a lot of money to do, the coil will be shorter in the future.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”