pug206
What kind of help are you waiting for?
I used a lot of bows.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
cgty86
my question is :) Can 3.5 springs be used with standard shock absorbers & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
pug206
Even a 5 cm spring is used in a standard shock absorber.
3.5 cm spring does not work. 3.5cm is not the purpose of broadcasting. The image is not performance. Never forget this. If your vehicle is 1.4, you will not drop the 3.5 cm spring.
I used all sizes. ..
brands I've used so far.
eıbach 3.5 cm pro kit
eıbach 5 cm sportline
apexi 4mm
fk 5cm
fk 5cm
and now still fk 5 cm :)
I did not know at the time of
I regretted the first publication eıbach 3.5 cm by following the word of the nation After that, I did not even put my hand on a 3.5 cm pedestrian ..
because why do you take the spring so that the image is in your car, 5cm is necessary in the image ..
if my words do not mean anything, you should try like me I used it in the original shock absorber until now. I have always used the original shock absorber ..
some say that if my family bought a wide 5 cm is the car worth the ground :)
answer = your car is already 1.4 75 horsepower, 5 cm spring will not drop 5 cm literally. Let's say it did not happen 5 cm dropped 5 cm broadcast with your extended family. If you sit on it, sit on the back, fall on the back :) Do not touch anyone, do not keep the order when your back torsion is dropped. You did not know 4 months after 5 months. Even if it is troublesome and it cannot be done by everyone, it can not get out of the work without spreading the ball. ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
cgty86
If the tool has a photo, can you show how the links look?
08.05.2020 16:57 # 6
simurg
Well, it wouldn't be absent to trap a 5 cm bow without dropping the back.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 7
pug206
Well, I dropped it, I made the mistake once, I told him what happened to me, if you want, you can decide whether you want the car to be your car. I presented my opinion. car ..
make sure the tempras don't look like hawks. & nbsp; be sure.
you make the 5 cm bow bigger in your eyes. I don't use it in the air ..
08.05.2020 16:57 # 8
reality59
[QUOTE = pug206] What kind of help are you waiting for? br> the difference between eibach's prokit and sportline model

the reason for opening this subject is that springs hold in braking etc. it shows what role it plays, so I opened up such a topic.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 9
superyusuf
merb.106 pejoya eibach I wore a 5 cm sportline fell 7 cm? did not fall in the way it says on it? why do you know?
08.05.2020 16:57 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = pug206] Even a 5 cm spring is used in a standard shock absorber. The 3.5 cm spring does not work. 3.5cm is not the purpose of broadcasting. The performance is not the image. Never forget this. brands.eıbach 3.5 cm pro kiteıbach 5 cm sportlineapexi 4mmfk 5cmfk 5cmand now fk 5cm:) I did not know at the time, following the word of the nation, I bought the first publication eıbach 3.5 cm, after that I regretted that I did not even take my hand 3.5 cm, because you are getting the bow in your car In order for the image to be 5cm in the image, if my words do not mean anything, you have to put the springs with trial and error method like me. I have used it in the original shock absorber until now. ) answer = already your car got 1.4 75 horsepower 5 cm spring will not literally drop 5 cm ... Yelim dropped 5 cm. What does your broad family have to do with the 5cm broadcast? Is your family sitting on the hood of the motor, sitting back and falling behind?) So I put on that much bow, I made a mistake. To lower the room torsion, I repeat it even when I put my hand on my back torsion. Do not touch anybody. Do not touch anybody when your back torsion is low, you do not know the order of 4 months, it will definitely fail after 5 months .. I said 4 and 5 months. Even if everyone can do it, they can not get out of the work without spreading the ball. If you want to touch the torsion of the long word, take a 7 cm bow if you want to be touched).
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”