Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sports bow

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:09 # 1
spade
I want to attach a sports bow to the vehicle. But as far as I can see, there is no need for rear tires because the proximity to the ground is greater than the front. If I did not measure the distance of the front with the wheel incorrectly 15 cm, 7-8 cm of the rear wheel. in this case, does it only affect the driving of the car to the front of the car?
or lowness when buying a sports bow; Should I take 5cm in the front and 3cm in the back?
08.05.2020 20:09 # 2
timberlake
Can you upload the photo of your car? There shouldn't be that much difference between the front and the back.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 3
samet206
Former owners of the vehicle have lowered the torsion, naturally there is a sports spring in front of it in terms of aesthetic appearance. I guess the situation is like this when the original spring is attached for sale, because in general 206 models the front side will be lower, or there will be no difference. By attaching a sports bow to the side, you will reach the desired image.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 4
spade
The pictures of my car are below. As far as I know, the vehicle was not played with anything. She was a lady in 2 previous users and service booklets, invoices, service papers, etc. verifies them. Even its original confirmation is still standing. For this reason, I do not think it was played on the bow or anything else. I am waiting for your comments. now should I take this 7.5 cm spring? How much play should I do between the back and the front? Sonerkyl, especially I am waiting for your comments, master

08.05.2020 20:09 # 5
sonerkyl
I think that the difference from the tires seems to be 50 or 45 because the diameter of the sidewall is 50 or 45.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 6
pepecura
In the 206s and almost all of the pugs, there is such a stranger, I put a sports bow, the back is more flattened, and it is inspired when I sit :)

Pressing them already sports springs press the image is flat.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”