Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sports and Snow Mode Lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
demirtaskerem
Good morning everyone.

There is a problem that has been going on for a long time in my Peugeot 206 automatic gear car, although it was not very frequent with this problem in the hot months, but with the cooling of the weather, I started to experience the problem almost every morning when I ran it for a certain time. While in normal driving with the vehicle, suddenly sports and snow mode lights are on, the vehicle is pushing. I have to pull it to the right, shut it down and run it again. There is no problem, I continue on my way. If our members who have clearly experienced this problem helped, I would be glad, or I would be glad if anyone who knows what the issue is and how to fix it with a solution would help. And what problems do I experience if I continue to use it that way.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
GokhaN
gearbox shortage buddha when transmission oil last changed recently

08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
demirtaskerem
When I bought the car it will be 3 months, its inspection was new, but I don't know when the gearbox oil has changed. Could the transmission oil change be a solution bro? He was talking about situations such as changing the Solenoid Valve that I have read in some places?
08.05.2020 21:04 # 4
talip206
It should be connected to the computer and look like it, but it seems to be resolved with ninety percent solenoid and oil change.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 5
demirtaskerem
This morning I tried a situation like this. After starting the car, I did not move immediately, I waited for 1-2 minutes, I acted like this and I did not experience this situation, of course, there is a problem, but I think the engine does this as a result of moving without getting too hot.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 6
Simuzer
As soon as possible without delaying too much;

1- First, just change the oil. In some cases, due to oil deterioration, solenoid valves cannot detect oil pressure. therefore, it can not decide which gear range to operate, and it gives sports-snow light in unstable state. the gear position indicator will also be "-".

2- Have 2 solenoid valves and oil change. In this change, the transmission does not open. There is a place in the front of the gearbox with valves. the lid there opens, the valve changes. Since the lid is opened, oil is discharged from that part. Therefore, the oil also changes.

3- gearbox revision was not done. parts replacement according to revision etc. cost will vary. If a revision is to be made, request a mechanical warranty for at least 1 year. must have a written company stamp.

5% chance of solving the problem with oil change,
90% probability of solving the problem with solenoid valve replacement
revision 5%.

My advice, change solenoid valve directly. If there is no solution with oil change, there will be time and oil-labor costs.

If you drive too much in this way, the gearboxes-jolts will increase. In other words, while in 1st, 2nd and 4th gear, the gearbox warning (blinking of snow-sports lights) suddenly becomes a knock when the gear shifts to 3. This inevitably damages the mechanical parts of the transmission. The more you drive in this way, the more damage to the gearbox is that the only solution is to perform the revision process.

By the way, the amount of fat is very important here. Make your transactions where you have an "automatic transmission". Do not go to ordinary or even authorized service pejo-citroen services.

08.05.2020 21:04 # 7
Simuzer
[QUOTE = demirtaskerem] I tried something like this this morning. After starting the car, I did not move immediately, I waited for 1-2 minutes, I acted like this and I did not experience this situation, of course, there is a problem, but I think the engine does this as a result of moving too hot. [/ QUOTE]

Here you pointed out that this solenoid valve is broken. replace it as soon as possible so your transmission will not be damaged by knocking in the future.

The pressure values applied when the oil is cold and hot are different. normally the solenoid valve knows how many it needs to measure when it is hot and cold, but when it fails, it does not know and tries to measure a constant pressure. For this reason, while trying to measure the measured value as if it is cold, it tries to protect the system by malfunctioning, by fixing the gearbox to 3rd gear, thinking that it is measuring incorrectly.

If this happens in 1st gear or if it is too fast in 4th gear, when it wants to protect it and gets 3.e, it will be hit very hard and the car will be yellow, the gearbox will be damaged most in this case. God forbid, you can swing as if the car crashed in excessive knock, you need to have good steering control.

I have good experience in this regard.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 8
akyuz.cagri
the same situation exists in me .... we learned that there is no gearbox attached to the computer ... we think it is caused by the brain for now ...
08.05.2020 21:04 # 9
demirtaskerem
akyuz.cagri please let me know about the process accordingly, let me follow a path.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”