Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sports air filter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
peugeotttt
What is the use of sports air filter for the vehicle? How many centimeters of diameter of the guts are installed for installing the filter.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
ufuk91
I am not familiar with gti, but the vehicle is said to have power benefits. Yes, there is a benefit, but it is not a very noticeable benefit. Let me tell you from the beginning. There is a sound benefit, these sounds sound good
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
peugeotttt
There is already sound in the vehicle, exhaust is enough.) If we attach it too, the head will inflate well.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
ufuk91
[QUOTE = peugeotttt] There is already sound in the vehicle, exhaust is enough. "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/>

but if your exhaust is making a lot of noise, it may be like you said. When I bought the car, there was an exhaust, it was making an almost imperceptible sound, it was noticed from the other 206, but it was not shouting, I installed an air filter myself, it is not the type that makes a lot of noise, but when the 2 are combined, I get a nice full sound now when I use the cycle & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
EErgul
[QUOTE = ufuk91] [QUOTE = peugeotttt] sound already exists in the vehicle. Exhaust is enough. smileys / smiley1.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/>

but if your exhaust is making a lot of sound, it may be like you said. When I bought the car, there was an exhaust, it was making an almost imperceptible sound, it was noticed from the other 206, but it was not shouting, I installed an air filter myself, it is not the type that makes a lot of noise, but when the 2 are combined, I get a nice full sound now when I use the cycle & nbsp; "Smile" [/ QUOTE]
I have both, but the exhaust is suppressing the sound of the filter. though they don't produce very different sounds. I don't want low-speed sound. How much benefit does silencer do?

meanwhile, the air filter relaxes the engine more in sports use. if it is an open air filter. closed filter does not provide much benefit. in terms of sound or air absorption. Also, I think the air filter, not the exhaust, should be done to the pugs. maybe a very small exhaust modification can be entered to better filter the sound. & nbsp;
EErgul 2012-08-22 02:27:43
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
tigerland
Buy HKS mushrooms. Extend the filter to a place where it gets cold and test how it feels :)

08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
Oguz Bora
Sport Air Filters / Open Air Filters:
The filter of a normal vehicle is made of a papery substance, it needs to be replaced in every maintenance. Standard papery air filters are filled with dust over time and need to be removed and replaced with a new filter. The air intake of these filters does not exceed 2.3 cm of 5 cm. As the filter fills up, the air entering the cylinders can fall as much waste as the engine will fall off.
Let's come to the super open air filters (Other changes are sports); Compared to normal filters, it has the ability to breathe air from anywhere, so that air enters the engine and cylinders in a larger quantity and in a cleaner form. this provides a 20 to 25 hp (horsepower) increase in power. In addition, the filter inside the vehicle can be removed and washed during regular maintenance. The light sound he gives gives pleasure.
If I knew Aydınlata, how happy I am ...
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
Guests
20-25 hp?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 9
Oguz Bora
Horse power
08.05.2020 17:00 # 10
peugeotttt
20 25 hp INCREASES, you say, when 20 25 hp increases, fuel increases fuel, no need to install if it increases. mubarek is already burning this time will burn more :)))
08.05.2020 17:00 # 11
Guests
No, brother, 20-25 hp power is taken from the filter. You will get a maximum of 5 hp. You will get a lighter ride in the lower revs, a little more vivid driving in the upper revs. Also, there is only sound in the 20-30 tll filter. Don't wait anything else. I need cold air to come to the engine more.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 12
peugeotttt
Oh my brother, 20 25 hp increase, I try to kill horsepower, so it burns :) If I increase it, I get the filter :) 206 gti patient, but let's come to the fuel job is broken. I don't want lpg also kills the engine.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 13
ibrahim YILDIZAK
You get 5 to 10 hp power and gives an extra full sound, gti performance tool I think it is indispensable to deal with cheap air filters. I can even say that it burns less because it relaxes the vehicle because it breathes easily and reaches the power you want more easily.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 14
peugeotttt
How much do you know the price of the air filter you call k & amp; n's air intrake kit
08.05.2020 17:00 # 15
ibrahim YILDIZAK
http://www.eliftuning.com/UNiVERSAL-INTAKE-KIT-1842

here kit prices are available
08.05.2020 17:00 # 16
tigerland
Do not wait 20 hp You will get Max 5 Hp if it is in a place where it will get cold air or if there is a hot air contact near the engine, consider it as -2 hp & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 17
Oguz Bora

I may be wrong about HP, I agree with you guys, it is also about fuel, if you press it more or less, if you press it more or less, it will burn a lot of horsepower in some cases, as your friend says. Fuel increase at high revs & nbsp; arises from aggressive uses, however, from the number of cylinders and the number of valves that match.

If I have a mistake, correct the friends
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”