Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sport spring, shock absorber and tread hingle for Peugeot 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:24 # 1
canmert
If my Peugeot 206 gets into the smallest curve or pit, it immediately starts to hit. As if there is no springing. I did not check their springs and shock absorbers. My opinion is that the previous owner may have cut the springs.

My question :

- What increase will I have if I wear a sports bow.
- If I change my shock absorbers, can I get rid of the pits more or less. I want it to be on the ground soon.
- I would also like to bottom my car, but I have no information about it. What harm could it be?
- My wheels are 17 inch RC wheels. Could it have an impact on the shock absorber.

Note: Since my vehicle is white, I would like to paint the laths and the back protector plastic black on white. Do you think it makes sense to paint or just cover those parts? Likewise, I would like to have my RC wheels, which are white, black. Can anyone with knowledge of prices help.

Thank you in advance for your help, good forums ..
canmert 2014-03-23 13:51:27
08.05.2020 18:24 # 2
herry
First of all, what is the spring condition of your vehicle, whether the shock absorbers are over, you need to see a master to find out. It is difficult to comment on what you wrote here. It would be a lie if I said that the bows were cut. I do not know. If you wear sports springs and press the bottom, you can not use the vehicle's original shock absorbers in the long term, you will both comfort and detonate in the long term. I don't know what your budget is, but buying a team coilover is a team is already a spring amottisor. You can also make the height adjustment as desired. A little bit better in the comfort of. The issue of painting the bolts is a pleasure, of course. There are friends at the forum who can have a nice, elaborated workmanship. If there is a spill when you open the door, what kind of a trace will it be? If you want to cover the rim, you need to be very careful not to paint it. The coating becomes very bad for you to rub it on my stomach. If there is paint, it will be scratched like scratches. but once the coating is over, you may have to intervene there again.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 3
canmert
[QUOTE = herry] First of all, what is the spring condition of your vehicle, whether the shock absorbers are over, you need to see a master to find out. It is difficult to comment on what you wrote here. It would be a lie if I said that the bows were cut. I do not know. If you wear sports springs and press the bottom, you can not use the vehicle's original shock absorbers in the long term, you will both comfort and detonate in the long term. I don't know what your budget is, but buying a team coilover is a team is already a spring amottisor. You can also make the height adjustment as desired. A little bit better in the comfort of. The issue of painting the bolts is a pleasure, of course. There are friends at the forum who can have a nice, elaborated workmanship. If there is a spill when you open the door, what kind of a trace will it be? If you want to cover the rim, you need to be very careful not to paint it. The coating becomes very bad for you to rub it on my stomach. If there is paint, it will be scratched like scratches. but once the coating is over, you may have to intervene there again.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for your comment. I am a Coilover researcher but I guess it is a bit expensive. I would ask a couple of places where they also have remote systems, but I think they go between 800 and 1500.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 4
herry
I think you are talking about air shock absorber, if you find a control system, let me get you together with summer if you find 1500 :) I am very researched, unfortunately the prices start from 3000 TL.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 5
canmert
[QUOTE = herry] I think you are talking about the air-damper, I think you are talking about the air damper, and if you find 1500, let me get it together for summer :) I searched very much.
[/ QUOTE]

I will write about research and price for 2-3 days here. But I think a friend from the forum bought it and gave 1000 TL for 206 CC. I don't think it's that expensive.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 6
herry
Okay, you see, I will think if the price is suitable, as I said.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 7
herry
now I have seen you are talking about the coil on the subject of the subject 1000 tl dite, not the air shock absorber, I have received the normal coilover to 1000 tl, I mentioned what you call it commanded, I am 3000, the air is my talking, 1000 normal number for the coilover you find it comfortable. ;)
08.05.2020 18:24 # 8
herry
the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zıcom33ul

controlled system
08.05.2020 18:24 # 9
herry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jbm0g7yfuq

coilover
08.05.2020 18:24 # 10
canmert
[QUOTE = herry] now I have seen you are talking about the coil on the subject of the subject 1000 tl dite, not air shock absorber, I have mentioned the normal coilover has received 1000 tl, I have mentioned what you call it commanded, I call it 3000, the air is my normal, 1000 is a normal figure for the coilover you'll find. ;)
[/ QUOTE]

Hmm I do not understand or it does not come with a remote control because it is very expensive because :) If I find suitable things, I will inform you, because it seems very logical to me.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”