Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sport Snow mode malfunction does not work on vehicle P

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:11 # 1
Yavrukarga
Hello friends, it has been 8 months since I bought the 206 2001 automatic xr vehicle, the first month I bought the sports snow mode burned and when I stopped the vehicle I tried to start it again but it did not work. then I got from P (trial and error, not what I know), N, and it worked. then the sport snow mode did not light up. In the next months, it burned again and increased its frequency, but it doesn't always burn. When the sport snow mode is on, there is no other problem in the vehicle when I force the vehicle and when I hit the city, it is burning, but as I said, there is not the slightest problem in neither the vehicle's traction nor the engine. Contactor and gear control box will be changed to the authorized service, he said, 1188 TL including labor, price (November) came to me high. In other words, how much is the value of the vehicle so much money, can you, my dear friends, help you, what exactly is my boredom and is there a master I can make this problem in Istanbul or Trabzon. thank you for your help.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 2
Speedynight16
I think I should see it in the ignition coil.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 3
tetik-soner
I have a gear pozison brain (I can't remember the name right now) if you want to have a look at it ... my old 206 is in the middle of nowhere and the snow mode was burning .... it turns out that water was dripping from the hose on that brain ... I was on the road .... then I barely moved the vehicle and took it to the master, I saw that it was because of that piece ....
08.05.2020 19:11 # 4
10URAKAR
Hi, I am currently having chronic AL4 transmission problem s and snow mode problem.I do not shift into third gear and make the error when it's cold.
I struggled a lot with automatic transmission ...
I think it has nothing to do with firing ...
I think the gearbox cannot adjust the oil pressure, so I recommend you look at the solenoid valves or the oil sensor. I bought 2 solenoid valves. I'm going to have it this week. When I'm available.

08.05.2020 19:11 # 5
Yavrukarga
the brain is the gearbox, what you said is the service will change and the price is known, but as you know, the services are not repairing, it is changing. I stand on it because I will sell it. Yavrukarg to 2015-03-31 22:03:36
08.05.2020 19:11 # 6
berk2309
Since your friend is unable to read the pose, as your friend says, the water may have escaped, the gear may be from the arm, and the computer may be defective.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 7
berk2309
When you start the vehicle for the first time, throw it to d, wait and wait, make one night in the gear.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 8
ondercan
There is a piece on the top of the gearbox, which we call the CMF Contactor, which shows the position of the gears. I disassembled the one of the passing vehicle. I had cleaned it. I had two plugs on the contactor. If we take it, touch it with a voice multimeter and tighten the screws when it comes to sound, we will have done the adjustment properly.
Good luck with
08.05.2020 19:11 # 9
Yavrukarga
Thank you very much for answering, I showed the vehicle in the industry before taking the authorized service in November. I came to the master gearbox shit (if I remember correctly) , I cleaned it. Is that the device you are talking about?
08.05.2020 19:11 # 10
pierson
Hello..the snow and sports code was blinking in my car .. the gear shifts were bad .. the gas burned too much and the performance was not good too .. the electrivan and oil change ... ..but sometimes the snow and S sports code is still burning .. I took it to the master ... he said he made it from the switch. He said. The price varies from TL300 including labor. Is that the problem?

08.05.2020 19:11 # 11
talip206
[QUOTE = pierson] Hello..the snow and sports code were blinking in my car .. the gear shifts were bad .. the gas burned too much and the performance was not good too .. I made the electrivan and yagbdegır..connected to the computer problem appeared on them .. the vehicle became very serial .. fuel consumption has dropped .. but sometimes snow and S sports code are burning .. I took it to the master ... he said he is making it from the switch. He said that the price varies from 300 TL including workmanship .. is that the problem from this? ..

[/ QUOTE]
Did they install software after the valve and oil change? If there is no problem in gear shifts, I think it will be due to the software only if the sports and snow mode lights are flashing. Because when you reach a certain km, the vehicle turns on the warning lights to change the gearbox oil. If the software is not discarded, it may give a warning that the brain is not reset. talip206 2015-04-09 13:36:08
08.05.2020 19:11 # 12
10URAKAR
Hello, I agree with what talip206 said, I changed the solenoids last week, friends. But now it has improved but when I opened the last contact, I saw that the lights were blinking, even though the vehicle stopped ... that day, the master connected it to the computer, but the transmission did not see the computer, so the update could not be made, I guess the mechanical problem was fixed, but the electronic problem occurred, but thank God the problem disappeared ...
so I think it would be nice to update both of us if the hitting and gear shifting went through ...
Wink
08.05.2020 19:11 # 13
talip206
[QUOTE = 10URAKAR] Hello, I agree with what talip206 said, and I changed the solenoids last week. But now it has improved but when I opened the last contact, I saw that the lights were blinking, even though the vehicle stopped ... that day, the master connected it to the computer, but the transmission did not see the computer, so the update could not be made, I guess the mechanical problem was fixed, but the electronic problem occurred, but thank God the problem disappeared ...
so I think it would be nice to update both of us if the hitting and gear shifting went through ...
Wink
[/ QUOTE]
Well, I have to have it done, it is going to be a problem for now :)
08.05.2020 19:11 # 14
pierson
When he changed the electrovanals, the master said that I connected it to the computer.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 15
talip206
[QUOTE = pierson] When he changed the electrovanals, the master said that I connected it to the computer ... I was not at the beginning of the car ... I will take it more then ... they want to get money, they want to change everything .. [/ QUOTE]
It is true that it is connected to the computer, but it connected to the brain and erased the errors. But important software update. Unfortunately, not everyone can do it
08.05.2020 19:11 # 16
10URAKAR
Yes, even the device that sees 99 peugeot 206 gearbox, I wonder whether or not there is a computer that sees almost no others see the system.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 17
pierson
What should we go to the master and say?
08.05.2020 19:11 # 18
talip206
[QUOTE = pierson] What should we go to the master and say? Should we delete the mistakes or should we say .. [/ QUOTE]
No. You will say that you need to introduce newly installed cellophane to the brain. Because the factory's solenoids are 50 hz. Then the factory will see them insufficient that 100 hz. Started producing. 50 hz ones no longer produce. Therefore, even if a 100 hz solenoid is attached, the brain tries to adjust the pressure to 50 hz. It is necessary to introduce the solenoids which are 100hz to the brain. One also enters the brain and changes the oil change during the oil change.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 19
talip206
The code of the newly installed solenoids (electrovan) is 2574 16. it writes on the box like this. 2574 10 says on the box of the old ones, the first ones of the factory, 50 Hz. If you do research on the internet, information is displayed
08.05.2020 19:11 # 20
pierson
I painted them just like I would peel off the master ... I hope he understands.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”