Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sport fusion? The Kestırmekm?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:28 # 1
bilmem26
tool 106. Should I take a nap, should I wear a sports helix, bidet prices how can I help you, I would be happy if you help, only the front and back are already low. :) "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:28 # 2
majeste_ksk
Forget the comfort in your car when my friend cuts the helix and it's not healthy. You will experience more skidding when I say that I will make up. I recommend the sports spiral. I use the Eibach brand 206 in my car and I really benefited. When it comes to the price, it changes between 250 and 350 TL.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 3
bilmem26
I understand, sagola. I asked the master, he said that there is not much difference.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 4
majeste_ksk
Honestly, the decision is yours. When I asked a few times, they said the same, but there is a hardness difference between the original and the sports spiral. In other words, when you enter the corner with the vehicle, the helix does not leave itself and you are not knocked. In the second moment of departure, the vehicle has a tendency to front lift in normal auger and the tires do not have full power. Since the sports spiral is tough, it does not leave the vehicle and applies all power to the tires. Leave by escaping from the master who says that you will not experience much difference :)
08.05.2020 16:28 # 5
bilmem26
[QUOTE = majeste_ksk] Well, sir, the decision is yours. When I asked a few times, they said the same, but there is a hardness difference between the original and the sports spiral. In other words, when you enter the corner with the vehicle, the helix does not leave itself and you are not knocked. In the second moment of departure, the vehicle has a tendency to front lift in normal auger and the tires do not have full power. Since the sports spiral is tough, it does not leave the vehicle and applies all power to the tires. Leaving right next to the master who says that you will not notice much difference. http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley32.gif "height =" 17 "width =" 18 "border =" 0 "alt =" Clap "title =" Clap "/>
08.05.2020 16:28 # 6
majeste_ksk
You're welcome :)
08.05.2020 16:28 # 7
yavuz25

I think do not touch at all, but if you think I will do it, buy a sports bow. It is safer than cutting.

08.05.2020 16:28 # 8
AhMeT®
We have two 106s, I first cut the bow and 3 days later I bought a sports eiback sports bow. The springs were cut in the astram, the vehicle was strange, but now the sport plateau was super. I bought the eiback 5 cm and I did not lose anything from comfort, I bought it for 200 TL. The same bow he received from my friend from tun tuning in Ist is 160 TL but he bought it in advance and I would strongly recommend it to be number ten.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 9
yavuz25
[QUOTE = AhMeT®] We have two 106's, I cut the bow first and bought a sports eiback sports bow 3 days later. The springs were cut in the astram, the vehicle was strange, but now the sport plateau was super. I bought the eiback 5 cm and I did not lose anything from comfort, I bought it for 200 TL. The same bow he received from my friend from tun tuning is 160 TL, but he bought it and I strongly recommend it to be the number ten [/ QUOTE]
Sports bow wearers usually mention that there are hits and the vehicle is uncomfortable. It is the opposite of you. Does it matter from cm. "Ermm"
08.05.2020 16:28 # 10
tolga35
Helix cutting is an extremely dangerous process, I would definitely not recommend it. I would recommend using sports springs with sports shock absorbers.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 11
bilmem26
Let me see how I have a few gaps. I will complete the tool and complete the next 2 tests & nbsp; thank you :)
08.05.2020 16:28 # 12
yavuz25
It is more accurate to meet the main needs of the car. The priority decision you make is very good. I know some people, the man does not have any gas money to put in the car, he is still in the pursuit of bumper painting, modified. Repentance repentance.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 13
AhMeT®
Okay you are losing comfort, but ole ahim is not sahim. I think the brand you wear is very important. I used my preference from eiback and I did not regret it. It is much more comfortable than cutting a spiral. But it does not necessarily keep its original form. You need to change the dampers, they cost around a thousand TL. Preference is yours, I am very pleased with the springs. Brand is very important in the market. There are very hard springs. If you buy them, you will regret it. Top sugar is your car :-). My advice eiback is up to the rest of the bow.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 14
Ucyuzalti
Don't even think about taking a nap, wear a sports bow & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:28 # 15
birtekumutt
Buy 5cm sports bows, self-pressing 106s I already cut the sports bow, I cut the original bow, I used it, no, you don't get a sound, you buy a sports bow
08.05.2020 16:28 # 16
Guests
I bought a FK 3.5 cm spring for 307. It has great pressing and no loss of comfort.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”