Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sport Bow, Shock Absorber, Coilover

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
Guests
Suspension systems are one of the biggest factors in keeping our cars stable on the road. The system in which vehicle wheels are combined with the chassis and body of the vehicle is the suspension system. It consists of springs, leaf springs, that is, scissors and shock absorbers. Generally, coil springs are used in automobile type vehicles and scissors are used in heavy duty vehicles. The springs take on the impact vibrations from the road. Shock absorber controls the release of springs.

Sports (short and hard) Springs:
We use it in our vehicles to increase the stability of the car. It is the easiest and cheapest way to achieve both a beautiful image and a nice grip. However, the main way to get full efficiency from short and hard springs is to use a sports shock absorber.

Although it costs a lot, the enormous feeling in return reveals that this price is not unnecessary at all. The springs attached to the factory shock absorbers make sound, cannot give full efficiency, but do not detonate the shock absorber unless it is forced too much. Among the public, I find the reaction of the short springs to detonate like a time bomb for standard shock absorbers a bit exaggerated, but I definitely recommend using short springs with hard shock absorbers. There is an important detail when using springs and shock absorbers. This detail is to use high quality and not worn tires. Its
The most important reason is that you can trust vehicles with shock absorbers and springs more and make harder maneuvers. In this case, the most important task is your tires.

There are varieties of shock absorbers. Some are developed for track use only, while others are for street use. For street use, Koni, Bilstein, Tein, which are brands known in TR, are preferred. Most of these brands' products have a hardness setting. Easy adjustment can be made from the heads of the tower with the auxiliary latch. Regardless of the spring on it, even a vehicle with a cone is ready for use.

coilover

Turkey is not preferred but is a system that is really helpful. It is in kit form and its biggest feature is that many settings can be made manually. Coilovers have an average of 8cm lowering and lifting feature, you have the chance to adjust camber angles. Its structure is not complicated, but it is expensive so it is not preferred. Take the coilover and plug it into sdce
adjusting the height is wrong. Angle adjustments should also be made. When these settings are not made, the coilover does not differ from the simple shock absorbers, and the money given only serves to lower the vehicle. Since it is not common in TR, not everyone understands its settings. In order for the settings to be completely healthy, the vehicle should be weighed and adjusted for each wheel separately.

I looked at the subject, I could not find, forgive if it was given earlier

ALINTIDIR ...

emrah 2008-12-11 21:19:42
08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
Guests
but nice quote. thanks for sharing xdi who eats xs. are you insatiable ??? LOL
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
sinan-s
Thanks for informations..
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
gokhansari_1
Thanks for the nice sharing of information. As far as I understand, Coilover was a messy thing. Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”