Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

spoiler

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. There is a subject I am very curious about. I would be very happy if they are writers who have serious knowledge of the subject. As you know, I have a Honda brand car. The trunk spoiler on the trunk looks very small right now. In other words, if the contact with the ground decreases, if the speed decreases, how much does the average decrease, if the trapezoid or curve is installed, the car vibration will increase, I wonder your information on this subject.
thanks
08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
Guests
My friend, if you buy a really good quality piece, you will get performance. Spoiler contributes to road holding and slows down when it comes to acceleration and top speed. If possible, I recommend you to use Honda's modified brand Mugen. Regards ...
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
Guests
The money requested by the service is not 2500 ytl mugen, orj. It changes between 200-300 ytl in the market. It is very unreasonable to buy mugen but if they will do the same job
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Guests
What is the price of Mugen?
08.05.2020 13:59 # 5
Guests
Emrecim is especially tested in wind tunnels by Spoiler and many Aerodynamic parts manufacturers, but unfortunately there is not enough awareness in our country in this regard.

I would like to expand the subject a little

It is possible to increase Vmax in serious figures such as 10% without touching the vehicle's mechanical parts.

The first and most important method is to decrease the resistance and friction coefficient by reducing the air entering underneath the vehicle, and it is possible to do this with conscious lowering kits and under bumper attachments.
Maybe it is hard to believe, but F1 vehicles have a downforce that can go wrong on the ceiling of that tunnel when there is a tunnel when driving with 380 km / h in the teaoric satte.

These are the pros

When it comes to cons, I would definitely use original equipment, the supplier industry products will bring more harm than good, the car does not vibrate, but it makes a sound though your honda already trembles after 320 :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 6
Guests
Tremor, is it after brother. After 320.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 7
Guests
Thank you, Mr. Tuyner. Let's not exaggerate by saying "320". I do not exceed 300. Many of you know the AC tuning ali brother, I got the price from him. The mold is the same. ?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”