Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

speedometer stuck help?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:56 # 1
ndm01
hi friends my car 206 hdi x desing My 2006 model car started striking occasionally on the speedometer which started last year, it was falling to zero but it was not very much, I started to do this recently recently. I made about 70 km in two days. thought occasionally gives warning of the airbag, but then it gets better.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 2
yenice
If you only said speedometer is not progressing, it would have happened to me and I had it done. but your situation looks different. You said that it doesn't work for kilometers, so there may be a problem in the entire dashboard.

I just got stuck in my speedometer. After stopping the vehicle, I waited for it to cut off the electricity completely, open the front panel and remove the bar of the speedometer. then I put it back in place. In the first place, it did not improve, it did not exceed 90, I repeated this several times, already in us it starts directly from 10 km. I put it back under it and put it back, then the problem got better. I haven't had trouble for a long time. the same thing happens on the rev counter when the battery terminals are removed. falls far below zero. it also improves when you open the front panel, remove the bar, place it over the zero and reinsert it. If you do this, do not try to adjust the rods by pulling them back and forth without removing them. When he does so, he is distracted. Don't do it like clock settings. Remove the rod directly, locate and push it to fit it.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 3
samet206
Take it to an electrician, they are removing the panel and they are doing it. It is not a very difficult thing. It usually happens in the 206's. This kind of indicator problems occur in pugs. If it is not possible, do not bother to let it come and get the instrument panels past 500 TL :)
08.05.2020 17:56 # 4
ndm01
Thanks for your interest, friends, I do not understand, I will use it in this way for a bit more.
08.05.2020 17:56 # 5
ndm01
may it be due to the speed sensor? There are those who say that this problem has disappeared when the speed sensor changed, is there any reason in my vehicle or is there a way to understand that it is defective?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”