Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Speedometer and airbag lamp problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:13 # 1
mhmmdgnc
Hello friends. my vehicle 206 1.4 HDI 2004 model. I have a problem like this. While traveling, the speed hand drops to zero and the airbag lamp is on. The acceleration of the vehicle becomes unstable. it stops when it stops and waits a while. sometimes it spontaneously heals on the go. I discussed the problem with a master. He said there is an EGR problem. He said it would cost around 400-500tl. so the merit called EGR would change. There is also a problem with my car's front left door lock. Some of the forums I read wrote that these two questions might be related to each other.
Does anyone know about this?
08.05.2020 19:13 # 2
tezmert
Four years ago, I had 206 rolland garros, there was a speedometer and airbag light problem that you call the same, and they said EGR failure in me.
Meanwhile, I didn't have a door lock malfunction that problem could be a malfunction on its own.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 3
mhmmdgnc
[QUOTE = tezmert] Four years ago, I had 206 rolland garros, the same speedometer and airbag light problem that you call it, it was corrected when they said EGR failure in me, it was improved when I changed it, I gave something like 250,300 TL at that time.
Meanwhile, I didn't have a door lock malfunction that problem could be a malfunction on its own.
[/ QUOTE]
Hmm got it, sagola. Let's see if he has to do it. Cry
08.05.2020 19:13 # 4
mhmmdgnc
[QUOTE = mhmmdgnc] [QUOTE = tezmert] Four years ago, I had 206 rolland garros, the speedometer and airbag light problem that you call it, and I said EGR failure in me, it got better when I changed it, I gave it something like 250,300 TL.
[/ QUOTE]
Hmm got it, sagola. Let's see if he has to do it. Cry
[/ QUOTE]
Remember how long the repair time lasted?
08.05.2020 19:13 # 5
ndm01
I have the same problem in my car, but it doesn't do it all the time, I don't care too much from time to time, it lasts for a few kms, then it is getting old again. I did not fall on it because there is nothing.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 6
palet
Mrb, the breakdown that happened to me 3 months ago; While my vehicle is in motion, the speed hand drops to zero, besides the airbag failure, it gives 1-2 different warnings in the fault panel, and when it is in motion it will recover again after a while. prior to this, the headlight bulb also exploded. The malfunction was resolved by replacing a group of electronic components (we can call the charge dynamo output voltage regulator) included in the charge dynamo. Occasionally, high voltage was going to the brain due to the faulty part. There is a possibility of burning the brain during prolonged use. We replaced the defective part in the charge dynamo base with taiwan production part. I bought the piece for 100 TL. charge dynamo removal repair 100 TL. it cost 200 TL in total. They may also say that the charger will change for the same fault. believe it is possible to repair.

If your vehicle has a bulb burst, it is beneficial to follow the above corrective action.
palette 2015-04-19 11:37:30
08.05.2020 19:13 # 7
ndm01
[QUOTE = palette] Mrb, the breakdown that happened to me 3 months ago; While my vehicle is in motion, the speed hand drops to zero, besides the airbag failure, it gives 1-2 different warnings in the fault panel, and when it is in motion it will recover again after a while. prior to this, the headlight bulb also exploded. The malfunction was resolved by replacing a group of electronic components (we can call the charge dynamo output voltage regulator) included in the charge dynamo. Occasionally, high voltage was going to the brain due to the faulty part. There is a possibility of burning the brain during prolonged use. We replaced the defective part in the charge dynamo base with taiwan production part. I bought the piece for 100 TL. charge dynamo removal repair 100 TL. it cost 200 TL in total. They may also say that the charger will change for the same fault. believe it is possible to repair.

If your vehicle has a bulb burst, it is beneficial to follow the above corrective action.
[/ QUOTE]

I did not experience a light bulb explosion recently. There is a little noise from the charging dynamo. I went to the service in my past. I will have it checked thanks
08.05.2020 19:13 # 8
palet
It will not mean anything to measure the charge voltage while in normal condition. you need to have the charge voltage measured at the time of the malfunction, that is, when the airbag is malfunctioning.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 9
ndm01
When [QUOTE = pallet] is in normal state, it will not mean anything to measure the charge voltage. you need to have the charge voltage measured at the time of the malfunction, that is, when the airbag is malfunctioning. [/ QUOTE]
Well I will do as you say when I have a breakdown, thank you.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 10
mhmmdgnc
I'll leave the car tomorrow, master. EGR will change. There is nothing to do, we will trust the master, now :) I wish you good luck :) Thank you to the interested friends;)
08.05.2020 19:13 # 11
ndm01
[QUOTE = mhmmdgnc] I'll leave the car tomorrow to the master. EGR will change. there is nothing to do, we will trust the master, now :) I wish you good luck :)
Can you share what was done and the cost when the problem was solved?
08.05.2020 19:13 # 12
sezar206
I have been in this forum for 4 years and this is the first time I've encountered such a malfunction this year. and I have never heard of this topic in the forum for 4 years. This year there was an explosion :)
08.05.2020 19:13 # 13
mhmmdgnc
[QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = mhmmdgnc] I'll leave the car tomorrow to the master. EGR will change. there is nothing to do, we will trust the master, now :) I wish you good luck :)
Can you share what was done and the cost when the problem was solved?
[/ QUOTE]
I made the car today. I bought the EGR valve for 150tl and I made 200tl of workmanship for 50 tl. I will try it for a few days and I hope it has improved :)
08.05.2020 19:13 # 14
mhmmdgnc
[QUOTE = sezar206] I have been in this forum for 4 years and this is the first time I've encountered such a malfunction this year. and I have never heard of this topic in the forum for 4 years. This year there was an explosion:) [/ QUOTE]
EGRs made a mass riot :)
08.05.2020 19:13 # 15
palet
150 TL. Pretty good price for EGR. I hope the problem is solved.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 16
Ahmetaltan
Hi friends, my 2006 model Peugeot 206, which I bought 3 days ago, was just driving, while the speedometer dropped to zero. After a while, the airbag lamp came on. In the meantime, I stopped the car and started it again. It seems that the fault has disappeared for now. [EMAIL =] [/ EMAIL] [EMAIL =] [/ EMAIL]
08.05.2020 19:13 # 17
palet
[QUOTE = Ahmetaltan] Hi friends, my 2006 model Peugeot 206, which I bought 3 days ago, just dropped to zero while the car was driving. After a while, the airbag lamp came on. In the meantime, I stopped the car and started it again. It seems that the fault has disappeared for now. [EMAIL =] [/ EMAIL] [EMAIL =] [/ EMAIL] [/ QUOTE]

follow this topic and activate the alert by mail option when there is an answer. I think you can get answers to your questions here.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 18
mhmmdgnc
[QUOTE = palette] 150 TL. Pretty good price for EGR. Hope the problem is solved. [/ QUOTE]
For now, the problem seems to be solved, but let's see if I will try the car for a while ...
08.05.2020 19:13 # 19
mhmmdgnc
[QUOTE = Ahmetaltan] Hi friends, my 2006 model Peugeot 206, which I bought 3 days ago, just dropped to zero while the car was driving. After a while, the airbag lamp came on. In the meantime, I stopped the car and started it again. It seems that the fault has disappeared for now. [EMAIL =] [/ EMAIL] [EMAIL =] [/ EMAIL] [/ QUOTE]
The problem I opened up is the same. I opened the subject from the same trouble and stated how I found the solution. You will go to the master and connect the vehicle to the device, and if it gives EGR error like mine, you will change the EGR. Hopefully you will handle it in a cheaper way ...
08.05.2020 19:13 # 20
Ahmetaltan
I could not find the relationship between the Egr valve and the km clock not working. I think there might be a problem with the speed sensor. If the malfunction recurs, it is necessary to consult a master.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”