Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Speedometer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
kaan206
I started the car, I'm going, I looked at speed 0
Gasoline, heat, cycle all work
The speed comes up to 3-4 times and falls to the bottom and stays.
I inserted the indicator, moved the hands with your hand, the result is futile
Is the problem in the indicator?
Or is it a problem caused by something like a vehicle speed sensor?
Does anyone know where the speed sensor is in 206?

08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
talip206
When the speedometer drops to zero, follow the km counter traveled. If the meter is not moving or running short, the km speed sensor is defective.

Mine had also failed. He was going to zero when he left. As such, it sometimes lit the airbag light. I was going 50 km, but when I looked at the km, it showed that it was 20 km.

If there is no abs, the speed sensor is on the left side of the transmission. It holds 1 screw, but since it is in a place that constantly warms and cools, it boils and turns out very difficult. He screwed one screw two masters in 2 3 hours. They worked very hard on welding and heat.
Absorb models do not have a speed sensor or I don't know where.
talip206 2020-04-17 19:48:10
08.05.2020 21:30 # 3
kaan206
[QUOTE = talip206] When the speedometer drops to zero, follow the distance meter traveled. If the meter is not moving or running short, the km speed sensor is defective.

Mine had also failed. He was going to zero when he left. As such, it sometimes lit the airbag light. I was going 50 km, but when I looked at the km, it showed that it was 20 km.

If there is no abs, the speed sensor is on the left side of the transmission. It holds 1 screw, but since it is in a place that constantly warms and cools, it boils and turns out very difficult. He screwed one screw two masters in 2 3 hours. They worked very hard on welding and heat.
Absorb models do not have a speed sensor or I don't know where.
[/ QUOTE]
The brother incident is not like you said, the km hour servo is broken, it has nothing to do with the speed sensor
Thanks for the CVP
26.05.2020 00:02 # 4
(E)motion
I have 2000 Model 206 GTi. I had a similar problem in my vehicle, first in the form of rotation and then the speed indicator was broken. I solved the problem with the help of the video below. I have been using it for about 2 years without any problems. I used the same thickness quilt needle instead of the copper wire in the video. I hope it helps. https://youtu.be/mhdx1q4b-j8
12.06.2020 09:59 # 5
murataydin
How much did you get it done sir
05.07.2020 23:25 # 6
kaan206
I have solved the problem, the stepper motor has changed, the pointer is working
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”